Well, just in case you missed it, and you’re wondering if it’s worth watching, Sister 2 Sister wrote a detailed review of the new spin-off reality show.
First of all, there’s always something special about seeing a black couple work together and stay together. Love and hard work conquers all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple has a few funny, quirky things about them that make their interaction unique and entertaining, not to mention Tamar’s aggressive pursuit of Vince (must watch the episode to hear their cute story).
It’s looking promising for this show, but there are a few things that could get tweaked along the way; like the theme song and some clarity on the type of job her prospective assistant will be doing – trying on her clothes?
“Tamar and Vince” airs Thursdays at 9p.m. on WEtv.
Watch the full episode below:
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here