Well, just in case you missed it, and you’re wondering if it’s worth watching, Sister 2 Sister wrote a detailed review of the new spin-off reality show.
First of all, there’s always something special about seeing a black couple work together and stay together. Love and hard work conquers all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple has a few funny, quirky things about them that make their interaction unique and entertaining, not to mention Tamar’s aggressive pursuit of Vince (must watch the episode to hear their cute story).
It’s looking promising for this show, but there are a few things that could get tweaked along the way; like the theme song and some clarity on the type of job her prospective assistant will be doing – trying on her clothes?
“Tamar and Vince” airs Thursdays at 9p.m. on WEtv.
Watch the full episode below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here