Well, just in case you missed it, and you’re wondering if it’s worth watching, Sister 2 Sister wrote a detailed review of the new spin-off reality show.
First of all, there’s always something special about seeing a black couple work together and stay together. Love and hard work conquers all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple has a few funny, quirky things about them that make their interaction unique and entertaining, not to mention Tamar’s aggressive pursuit of Vince (must watch the episode to hear their cute story).
It’s looking promising for this show, but there are a few things that could get tweaked along the way; like the theme song and some clarity on the type of job her prospective assistant will be doing – trying on her clothes?
“Tamar and Vince” airs Thursdays at 9p.m. on WEtv.
Watch the full episode below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here