Well, just in case you missed it, and you’re wondering if it’s worth watching, Sister 2 Sister wrote a detailed review of the new spin-off reality show.
First of all, there’s always something special about seeing a black couple work together and stay together. Love and hard work conquers all.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple has a few funny, quirky things about them that make their interaction unique and entertaining, not to mention Tamar’s aggressive pursuit of Vince (must watch the episode to hear their cute story).
It’s looking promising for this show, but there are a few things that could get tweaked along the way; like the theme song and some clarity on the type of job her prospective assistant will be doing – trying on her clothes?
“Tamar and Vince” airs Thursdays at 9p.m. on WEtv.
Watch the full episode below:
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here