*Fresh off her role as ‘Tune Ann’ in the new movie, “Sparkles,” actress Brely Evans hosted a “All White Party” in the Bay Area to honor the late, Sharon “Miss Kittie” Randolph, and benefit the Sharon Randolph Foundation.
Brely was presented with an official Certificate from Jean Quan, the mayor of Oakland, proclaiming August 18 as, “Brely Evans Day.
(Below Left) “Sparkle” actress Brély Evans takes stage with Sharon Randolph Foundation founder, Stacy Audriene.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here