*Fresh off her role as ‘Tune Ann’ in the new movie, “Sparkles,” actress Brely Evans hosted a “All White Party” in the Bay Area to honor the late, Sharon “Miss Kittie” Randolph, and benefit the Sharon Randolph Foundation.
Brely was presented with an official Certificate from Jean Quan, the mayor of Oakland, proclaiming August 18 as, “Brely Evans Day.
(Below Left) “Sparkle” actress Brély Evans takes stage with Sharon Randolph Foundation founder, Stacy Audriene.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here