*Fresh off her role as ‘Tune Ann’ in the new movie, “Sparkles,” actress Brely Evans hosted a “All White Party” in the Bay Area to honor the late, Sharon “Miss Kittie” Randolph, and benefit the Sharon Randolph Foundation.
Brely was presented with an official Certificate from Jean Quan, the mayor of Oakland, proclaiming August 18 as, “Brely Evans Day.
(Below Left) “Sparkle” actress Brély Evans takes stage with Sharon Randolph Foundation founder, Stacy Audriene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here