*Fresh off her role as ‘Tune Ann’ in the new movie, “Sparkles,” actress Brely Evans hosted a “All White Party” in the Bay Area to honor the late, Sharon “Miss Kittie” Randolph, and benefit the Sharon Randolph Foundation.
Brely was presented with an official Certificate from Jean Quan, the mayor of Oakland, proclaiming August 18 as, “Brely Evans Day.
(Below Left) “Sparkle” actress Brély Evans takes stage with Sharon Randolph Foundation founder, Stacy Audriene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here