*Over the weekend, we caught Jay-Z and Beyonce at La Marina.
And after a few folk peeped Bey’s curves, some buzz began circulating, suggesting that Bey may be pregnant again.
If that’s a cocktail in her glass, it’s safe to say that those rumors may be simply that, rumors.
Meanwhile, Oprah Winfrey was spotted in New Orleans, on the set of ‘The Butler’, rockin’ pink curlers and some comfy looking pajamas. We assume it’s for her movie role
Memphis Bleek, Swizz Beatz and Jay-Z enjoy cigars and cocktails on a restaurant’s rooftop.
For additional celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here