* This week, ‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Yandy Smith’s held a private, Everything Girls Love ‘A Night of Beauty’ Event.
Taking place at Brooklyn’s The Nail Boutique, a number of Yandy’s cast members were in attendance–Olivia, Erica Mena, Kimbella and producer Mona Scott-Young.
We also spotted Tionna Smalls, The Rich Girlz and designer Laquan Smith.
The event featured a night of pampering, free manis and pedi’s and shopping (all of the proceeds were donated to Petals-N-Bells, a mentoring organization in NYC).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Yandy’s event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here