* This week, ‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Yandy Smith’s held a private, Everything Girls Love ‘A Night of Beauty’ Event.
Taking place at Brooklyn’s The Nail Boutique, a number of Yandy’s cast members were in attendance–Olivia, Erica Mena, Kimbella and producer Mona Scott-Young.
We also spotted Tionna Smalls, The Rich Girlz and designer Laquan Smith.
The event featured a night of pampering, free manis and pedi’s and shopping (all of the proceeds were donated to Petals-N-Bells, a mentoring organization in NYC).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Yandy’s event.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here