* This week, ‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Yandy Smith’s held a private, Everything Girls Love ‘A Night of Beauty’ Event.
Taking place at Brooklyn’s The Nail Boutique, a number of Yandy’s cast members were in attendance–Olivia, Erica Mena, Kimbella and producer Mona Scott-Young.
We also spotted Tionna Smalls, The Rich Girlz and designer Laquan Smith.
The event featured a night of pampering, free manis and pedi’s and shopping (all of the proceeds were donated to Petals-N-Bells, a mentoring organization in NYC).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Yandy’s event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here