* This week, ‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Yandy Smith’s held a private, Everything Girls Love ‘A Night of Beauty’ Event.
Taking place at Brooklyn’s The Nail Boutique, a number of Yandy’s cast members were in attendance–Olivia, Erica Mena, Kimbella and producer Mona Scott-Young.
We also spotted Tionna Smalls, The Rich Girlz and designer Laquan Smith.
The event featured a night of pampering, free manis and pedi’s and shopping (all of the proceeds were donated to Petals-N-Bells, a mentoring organization in NYC).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Yandy’s event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here