* This week, ‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Yandy Smith’s held a private, Everything Girls Love ‘A Night of Beauty’ Event.
Taking place at Brooklyn’s The Nail Boutique, a number of Yandy’s cast members were in attendance–Olivia, Erica Mena, Kimbella and producer Mona Scott-Young.
We also spotted Tionna Smalls, The Rich Girlz and designer Laquan Smith.
The event featured a night of pampering, free manis and pedi’s and shopping (all of the proceeds were donated to Petals-N-Bells, a mentoring organization in NYC).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Yandy’s event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here