*All hell broke loose in the middle east when the anti-Islamic film that parodied the prophet Muhammad was released onto the Internet last week.
Four U.S. officials were killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and the filmmaker has gone into hiding.
Not only has the filmmaker–who went by the name Sam Bacile, whose real name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula–gone into hiding, but others affiliated with the film have gone in as well.
Actress Cindy Lee Garcia said she was duped into acting in the film entitled “Innocence of Muslims” that included a scene where Prophet Muhammad puts his
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here