*All hell broke loose in the middle east when the anti-Islamic film that parodied the prophet Muhammad was released onto the Internet last week.
Four U.S. officials were killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and the filmmaker has gone into hiding.
Not only has the filmmaker–who went by the name Sam Bacile, whose real name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula–gone into hiding, but others affiliated with the film have gone in as well.
Actress Cindy Lee Garcia said she was duped into acting in the film entitled “Innocence of Muslims” that included a scene where Prophet Muhammad puts his
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here