*All hell broke loose in the middle east when the anti-Islamic film that parodied the prophet Muhammad was released onto the Internet last week.
Four U.S. officials were killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and the filmmaker has gone into hiding.
Not only has the filmmaker–who went by the name Sam Bacile, whose real name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula–gone into hiding, but others affiliated with the film have gone in as well.
Actress Cindy Lee Garcia said she was duped into acting in the film entitled “Innocence of Muslims” that included a scene where Prophet Muhammad puts his
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here