*All hell broke loose in the middle east when the anti-Islamic film that parodied the prophet Muhammad was released onto the Internet last week.
Four U.S. officials were killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and the filmmaker has gone into hiding.
Not only has the filmmaker–who went by the name Sam Bacile, whose real name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula–gone into hiding, but others affiliated with the film have gone in as well.
Actress Cindy Lee Garcia said she was duped into acting in the film entitled “Innocence of Muslims” that included a scene where Prophet Muhammad puts his
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here