*All hell broke loose in the middle east when the anti-Islamic film that parodied the prophet Muhammad was released onto the Internet last week.
Four U.S. officials were killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and the filmmaker has gone into hiding.
Not only has the filmmaker–who went by the name Sam Bacile, whose real name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula–gone into hiding, but others affiliated with the film have gone in as well.
Actress Cindy Lee Garcia said she was duped into acting in the film entitled “Innocence of Muslims” that included a scene where Prophet Muhammad puts his
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here