*(Detroit, MI): R&B singer/songwriter, Antoine Dunn is currently on the road with Grammy Award-winning singer Anthony Hamilton’s “Back To Love” Tour with special guest, Estelle.Dunn is performing as the opening act on the tour.
Antoine Dunn’s second single, “Miss My Love,” currently resides at #16 on the Urban AC chart. The hit was added to radio airwaves on April 24, 2012, and was ranked the #2 most-added song on Urban AC radio that week, having been added at 15 new stations.
Dunn’s debut CD, ‘TRUTH OF THE MATTER,’ is scheduled for release on October 16, 2012 on Elite Music Group, Inc., and is executive-produced by Grammy Award-winning producer, Edwin “Tony” Nicholas (Gerald Levert, Patti LaBelle).
Dunn, who became music director at his church at age 17, released his first single, “Can’t Forget,” in September 2011, which climbed into the Top 20 of UAC Radio charts, peaking at #17. In the Winter of 2011, he joined Anthony Hamilton as opening act on his “Woo Tour.”
“The opportunity to be a part of Anthony’s ‘Back To Love’ tour is such a blessing and an honor for me,” said Dunn. “I’m so excited to share the stage with him again, and I can’t wait to perform songs from my upcoming album.”
“BACK TO LOVE” TOUR SCHEDULE:
September 19 – Sacramento, CA – Woodlake Hotel
September 20 – Oakland, CA – Paramount Theatre
September 21 – Los Angeles, CA – Greek Theatre
September 22 – Tacoma, WA – Emerald Queen Casino
September 26 – Chicago, IL – Arie Crown Theatre
September 27 – St. Louis, MO – Fox Theatre
September 28 – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre
September 29 – Cleveland, OH – State Theatre
October 3 – Grand Prairie (Dallas), TX – Verizon Theatre
October 5 – Norfolk, VA – Chrysler Hall
October 6 – Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum
October 7 – Charlotte, NC – Ovens Auditorium
About Antoine Dunn:
Cleveland Native Antoine Dunn was exposed to and captivated by a variety of musical styles in his Baptist household: his mother had an extensive classic and modern R&B collection; his aunt, Veronica Dunn, is a professional gospel singer; and his brother, Adrian Dunn, is a professional opera singer. By high school, Antoine was drawn to the piano, and at age 17, he became the Music Director at the Cuyahoga Community Church, a post he held for three years. Dunn took his songwriting to the next level by working as a songwriter for Dallas-based, custom-song service “Love Songs for Sale.” He also worked on, and received vocal production credits on the debut album from LaKisha Jones, a 2007 finalist on “American Idol.” After touring in the U.S. and Thailand with artists including Musiq Soulchild and Avant, Dunn signed with the independent record label Elite Music. His debut album is scheduled for release in October 2012. Additional information, including show dates, and current news, is available at www.antoinedunn.com.
Owner – PR1 Communication
PR Management for Project Producers, LLC Artists (KEM ~ Antoine Dunn ~ Mae Day)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here