You just have to give them a chance to warm up to you, and show another side, like legendary diva Aretha Franklin.
Already known for her animated attitude, and outspoken opinions, the singer is also a fan of tennis, believe it or not.
The Queen of Soul actually appears in a new Women’s Tennis Association campaign, “Strong is Beautiful.” (see the video below.)
“Strong is born from the obstacles that we overcome. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Strong is beautiful. Strong is women’s tennis,” she says in a recent ad.
Franklin’s involvement is part of the organization’s goal to raise awareness about the issues surrounding the sport, as well as attract new fans.
Check out more at WTAtennis.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here