You just have to give them a chance to warm up to you, and show another side, like legendary diva Aretha Franklin.
Already known for her animated attitude, and outspoken opinions, the singer is also a fan of tennis, believe it or not.
The Queen of Soul actually appears in a new Women’s Tennis Association campaign, “Strong is Beautiful.” (see the video below.)
“Strong is born from the obstacles that we overcome. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Strong is beautiful. Strong is women’s tennis,” she says in a recent ad.
Franklin’s involvement is part of the organization’s goal to raise awareness about the issues surrounding the sport, as well as attract new fans.
Check out more at WTAtennis.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here