You just have to give them a chance to warm up to you, and show another side, like legendary diva Aretha Franklin.
Already known for her animated attitude, and outspoken opinions, the singer is also a fan of tennis, believe it or not.
The Queen of Soul actually appears in a new Women’s Tennis Association campaign, “Strong is Beautiful.” (see the video below.)
“Strong is born from the obstacles that we overcome. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Strong is beautiful. Strong is women’s tennis,” she says in a recent ad.
Franklin’s involvement is part of the organization’s goal to raise awareness about the issues surrounding the sport, as well as attract new fans.
Check out more at WTAtennis.com.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here