You just have to give them a chance to warm up to you, and show another side, like legendary diva Aretha Franklin.
Already known for her animated attitude, and outspoken opinions, the singer is also a fan of tennis, believe it or not.
The Queen of Soul actually appears in a new Women’s Tennis Association campaign, “Strong is Beautiful.” (see the video below.)
“Strong is born from the obstacles that we overcome. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Strong is beautiful. Strong is women’s tennis,” she says in a recent ad.
Franklin’s involvement is part of the organization’s goal to raise awareness about the issues surrounding the sport, as well as attract new fans.
Check out more at WTAtennis.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here