You just have to give them a chance to warm up to you, and show another side, like legendary diva Aretha Franklin.
Already known for her animated attitude, and outspoken opinions, the singer is also a fan of tennis, believe it or not.
The Queen of Soul actually appears in a new Women’s Tennis Association campaign, “Strong is Beautiful.” (see the video below.)
“Strong is born from the obstacles that we overcome. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Strong is beautiful. Strong is women’s tennis,” she says in a recent ad.
Franklin’s involvement is part of the organization’s goal to raise awareness about the issues surrounding the sport, as well as attract new fans.
Check out more at WTAtennis.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here