Some of those athletes are Tiki Barber, Mike Tyson, Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods to name a few.
We all know about their incidents.
Here’s the first one on the list:
The public and media have been more than buzzing after what seems like a domino effect of career and personal disaster for former Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson. It began with his arrest and domestic battery charges after his new wife Evelyn Lozada accused him of head butting her during an argument over a condom receipt. Then, in what seems like moments after the arrest, Johnson was released from his one-year contract with the Dolphins. To make matters worse, his highly anticipated VH1 reality TV show Ev and Ocho, which would showcase he and Lozada in wedded bliss, was pulled from the network’s schedule, with no future plans to air. And in more unfortunate news, Lozada has filed for divorce.
As details of these events continue to be released, we take a look at four other athletes whose love and relations with the opposite sex landed them in hot water, tarnishing their brands and, in many cases, breaking their pockets. —Sasha King
View the rest at BE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here