*The numbers are in, and based on the results, audiences love the hell out of some drama.
The finale episode of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ featuring love triangles and relationship issues with K. Michelle, Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi, Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon, and Buckey attracted over six million viewers, making it the highest rated episode in the series history.
The strong viewership is driving the return of a second season of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” in addition to a third season of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.” In the height of the television series success, a lawsuit was filed by K. Michelle’s Alledged abuser, Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, for slandering his character.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here