*The numbers are in, and based on the results, audiences love the hell out of some drama.
The finale episode of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ featuring love triangles and relationship issues with K. Michelle, Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi, Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon, and Buckey attracted over six million viewers, making it the highest rated episode in the series history.
The strong viewership is driving the return of a second season of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” in addition to a third season of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.” In the height of the television series success, a lawsuit was filed by K. Michelle’s Alledged abuser, Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, for slandering his character.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here