*The numbers are in, and based on the results, audiences love the hell out of some drama.
The finale episode of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ featuring love triangles and relationship issues with K. Michelle, Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi, Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon, and Buckey attracted over six million viewers, making it the highest rated episode in the series history.
The strong viewership is driving the return of a second season of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” in addition to a third season of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.” In the height of the television series success, a lawsuit was filed by K. Michelle’s Alledged abuser, Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, for slandering his character.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here