*The numbers are in, and based on the results, audiences love the hell out of some drama.
The finale episode of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ featuring love triangles and relationship issues with K. Michelle, Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi, Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon, and Buckey attracted over six million viewers, making it the highest rated episode in the series history.
The strong viewership is driving the return of a second season of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” in addition to a third season of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.” In the height of the television series success, a lawsuit was filed by K. Michelle’s Alledged abuser, Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, for slandering his character.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here