*The numbers are in, and based on the results, audiences love the hell out of some drama.
The finale episode of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ featuring love triangles and relationship issues with K. Michelle, Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi, Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon, and Buckey attracted over six million viewers, making it the highest rated episode in the series history.
The strong viewership is driving the return of a second season of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” in addition to a third season of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.” In the height of the television series success, a lawsuit was filed by K. Michelle’s Alledged abuser, Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, for slandering his character.
- A Blunted Out Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here