*VH-1 knew you’d be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the new season of the hit show “Basketball Wives: LA,” so they’ve decided to hook you up early by releasing a sneak peek of the season’s first few minutes. It’s no surprise that Jackie Christie, who was disowned by her co-stars at the end of season 1, is seemingly still the outcast of the show.
“It’s a sisterhood that I feel with girls and women, and it just feels like everything’s up in the air. There’s no connection,” Jackie confides in her hubby, Doug Christie, in the sneak peek. “I’m willing to apologize. I’m willing to move forward, but it’s up to them to meet me halfway,” Jackie said.
“I don’t have no problem with Jackie,” Malaysia admits, as she attempts to focus on the positive. “I don’t agree with the things that she did to us, but I just don’t want to hate anybody.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
As for Draya, well, not so much.
“The lady has some good qualities. She just got a lot of bad ones to go with them,” she said.
As for sisters Laura and Gloria Govan, things have changed. It seems the physical distance between them has led to an emotional detachment.
“I think our relationship over the last year has been tainted, and I don’t know why,” said Laura. However, the sisters are working to get back on track.
As promised, here’s the 8-minute peek below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here