*VH-1 knew you’d be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the new season of the hit show “Basketball Wives: LA,” so they’ve decided to hook you up early by releasing a sneak peek of the season’s first few minutes. It’s no surprise that Jackie Christie, who was disowned by her co-stars at the end of season 1, is seemingly still the outcast of the show.
“It’s a sisterhood that I feel with girls and women, and it just feels like everything’s up in the air. There’s no connection,” Jackie confides in her hubby, Doug Christie, in the sneak peek. “I’m willing to apologize. I’m willing to move forward, but it’s up to them to meet me halfway,” Jackie said.
“I don’t have no problem with Jackie,” Malaysia admits, as she attempts to focus on the positive. “I don’t agree with the things that she did to us, but I just don’t want to hate anybody.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
As for Draya, well, not so much.
“The lady has some good qualities. She just got a lot of bad ones to go with them,” she said.
As for sisters Laura and Gloria Govan, things have changed. It seems the physical distance between them has led to an emotional detachment.
“I think our relationship over the last year has been tainted, and I don’t know why,” said Laura. However, the sisters are working to get back on track.
As promised, here’s the 8-minute peek below.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here