*VH-1 knew you’d be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the new season of the hit show “Basketball Wives: LA,” so they’ve decided to hook you up early by releasing a sneak peek of the season’s first few minutes. It’s no surprise that Jackie Christie, who was disowned by her co-stars at the end of season 1, is seemingly still the outcast of the show.
“It’s a sisterhood that I feel with girls and women, and it just feels like everything’s up in the air. There’s no connection,” Jackie confides in her hubby, Doug Christie, in the sneak peek. “I’m willing to apologize. I’m willing to move forward, but it’s up to them to meet me halfway,” Jackie said.
“I don’t have no problem with Jackie,” Malaysia admits, as she attempts to focus on the positive. “I don’t agree with the things that she did to us, but I just don’t want to hate anybody.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
As for Draya, well, not so much.
“The lady has some good qualities. She just got a lot of bad ones to go with them,” she said.
As for sisters Laura and Gloria Govan, things have changed. It seems the physical distance between them has led to an emotional detachment.
“I think our relationship over the last year has been tainted, and I don’t know why,” said Laura. However, the sisters are working to get back on track.
As promised, here’s the 8-minute peek below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here