*Beyonce and Carole King are joining Oprah Winfrey and Alicia Keys at Keys’ annual Black Ball event, which benefits her Keep a Child Alive charity that assists people affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India.
Beyonce and King will perform at the fundraising gala on Nov. 1 at New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom. The night will honor Winfrey and Beninese singer Angélique Kidjo for their philanthropic efforts.
Keys, Kidjo and rock group Alabama Shakes will also perform. Whoopi Goldberg will be the night’s emcee.
In a statement Keys says King has “blazed the trail for women in the music industry,” adding about the rest of the line-up: “women will be rocking the house this year.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here