*As far as those reports of Beyonce and Kim Kardashian beefing, well, according to TMZ that’s just not true.
Heck, they’re supposedly BFFs.
There was lots of speculation this week following a story in which Bey allegedly confronted Kim at Jay-Z’s recent Made in America event in Philadelphia asking Kim to stop posing for the cameras because she was stealing Jay-Z’s spotlight.
Director Ron Howard was at the event too — and according to reports, Kim approached Ron to cast her in one of his films … another detail that allegedly pissed off Beyonce.
But sources close to Beyonce’s camp tell us, there was no confrontation whatsoever — in fact, when Kanye performed with Jay-Z at the event … we’re told Beyonce and Kim watched their men together backstage, laughing and hugging the whole time.
As one source put it, “They love each other — they talk fashion, family, Beyonce’s baby all the time.”
As for the Ron Howard thing — we’re told Kim never uttered a word to him the entire day.
Oh well, for the haters out there, this is not good news.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here