*As far as those reports of Beyonce and Kim Kardashian beefing, well, according to TMZ that’s just not true.
Heck, they’re supposedly BFFs.
There was lots of speculation this week following a story in which Bey allegedly confronted Kim at Jay-Z’s recent Made in America event in Philadelphia asking Kim to stop posing for the cameras because she was stealing Jay-Z’s spotlight.
Director Ron Howard was at the event too — and according to reports, Kim approached Ron to cast her in one of his films … another detail that allegedly pissed off Beyonce.
But sources close to Beyonce’s camp tell us, there was no confrontation whatsoever — in fact, when Kanye performed with Jay-Z at the event … we’re told Beyonce and Kim watched their men together backstage, laughing and hugging the whole time.
As one source put it, “They love each other — they talk fashion, family, Beyonce’s baby all the time.”
As for the Ron Howard thing — we’re told Kim never uttered a word to him the entire day.
Oh well, for the haters out there, this is not good news.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here