*As far as those reports of Beyonce and Kim Kardashian beefing, well, according to TMZ that’s just not true.
Heck, they’re supposedly BFFs.
There was lots of speculation this week following a story in which Bey allegedly confronted Kim at Jay-Z’s recent Made in America event in Philadelphia asking Kim to stop posing for the cameras because she was stealing Jay-Z’s spotlight.
Director Ron Howard was at the event too — and according to reports, Kim approached Ron to cast her in one of his films … another detail that allegedly pissed off Beyonce.
But sources close to Beyonce’s camp tell us, there was no confrontation whatsoever — in fact, when Kanye performed with Jay-Z at the event … we’re told Beyonce and Kim watched their men together backstage, laughing and hugging the whole time.
As one source put it, “They love each other — they talk fashion, family, Beyonce’s baby all the time.”
As for the Ron Howard thing — we’re told Kim never uttered a word to him the entire day.
Oh well, for the haters out there, this is not good news.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here