*As far as those reports of Beyonce and Kim Kardashian beefing, well, according to TMZ that’s just not true.
Heck, they’re supposedly BFFs.
There was lots of speculation this week following a story in which Bey allegedly confronted Kim at Jay-Z’s recent Made in America event in Philadelphia asking Kim to stop posing for the cameras because she was stealing Jay-Z’s spotlight.
Director Ron Howard was at the event too — and according to reports, Kim approached Ron to cast her in one of his films … another detail that allegedly pissed off Beyonce.
But sources close to Beyonce’s camp tell us, there was no confrontation whatsoever — in fact, when Kanye performed with Jay-Z at the event … we’re told Beyonce and Kim watched their men together backstage, laughing and hugging the whole time.
As one source put it, “They love each other — they talk fashion, family, Beyonce’s baby all the time.”
As for the Ron Howard thing — we’re told Kim never uttered a word to him the entire day.
Oh well, for the haters out there, this is not good news.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here