*As far as those reports of Beyonce and Kim Kardashian beefing, well, according to TMZ that’s just not true.
Heck, they’re supposedly BFFs.
There was lots of speculation this week following a story in which Bey allegedly confronted Kim at Jay-Z’s recent Made in America event in Philadelphia asking Kim to stop posing for the cameras because she was stealing Jay-Z’s spotlight.
Director Ron Howard was at the event too — and according to reports, Kim approached Ron to cast her in one of his films … another detail that allegedly pissed off Beyonce.
But sources close to Beyonce’s camp tell us, there was no confrontation whatsoever — in fact, when Kanye performed with Jay-Z at the event … we’re told Beyonce and Kim watched their men together backstage, laughing and hugging the whole time.
As one source put it, “They love each other — they talk fashion, family, Beyonce’s baby all the time.”
As for the Ron Howard thing — we’re told Kim never uttered a word to him the entire day.
Oh well, for the haters out there, this is not good news.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here