*As previously reported, Beyoncé is on the campaign trail for Obama.
Supporters received a personalized email from the singer, inviting them to a fundraiser at her hubby’s 40/40 club.
“I don’t usually email you,” reads the message. “But I have an amazing invitation to share.”
The Hip Hop power couple will be hosting a fundraiser at the New York City nightclub.
“Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!” she writes.
In the past, Beyoncé has laid low and away from the political scene. But lately it looks like she’s revving up her interaction.
She’s even filmed a commercial for African Americans for Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here