*As previously reported, Beyoncé is on the campaign trail for Obama.
Supporters received a personalized email from the singer, inviting them to a fundraiser at her hubby’s 40/40 club.
“I don’t usually email you,” reads the message. “But I have an amazing invitation to share.”
The Hip Hop power couple will be hosting a fundraiser at the New York City nightclub.
“Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!” she writes.
In the past, Beyoncé has laid low and away from the political scene. But lately it looks like she’s revving up her interaction.
She’s even filmed a commercial for African Americans for Obama.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here