*As previously reported, Beyoncé is on the campaign trail for Obama.
Supporters received a personalized email from the singer, inviting them to a fundraiser at her hubby’s 40/40 club.
“I don’t usually email you,” reads the message. “But I have an amazing invitation to share.”
The Hip Hop power couple will be hosting a fundraiser at the New York City nightclub.
“Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!” she writes.
In the past, Beyoncé has laid low and away from the political scene. But lately it looks like she’s revving up her interaction.
She’s even filmed a commercial for African Americans for Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here