*As previously reported, Beyoncé is on the campaign trail for Obama.
Supporters received a personalized email from the singer, inviting them to a fundraiser at her hubby’s 40/40 club.
“I don’t usually email you,” reads the message. “But I have an amazing invitation to share.”
The Hip Hop power couple will be hosting a fundraiser at the New York City nightclub.
“Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!” she writes.
In the past, Beyoncé has laid low and away from the political scene. But lately it looks like she’s revving up her interaction.
She’s even filmed a commercial for African Americans for Obama.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here