*As previously reported, Beyoncé is on the campaign trail for Obama.
Supporters received a personalized email from the singer, inviting them to a fundraiser at her hubby’s 40/40 club.
“I don’t usually email you,” reads the message. “But I have an amazing invitation to share.”
The Hip Hop power couple will be hosting a fundraiser at the New York City nightclub.
“Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!” she writes.
In the past, Beyoncé has laid low and away from the political scene. But lately it looks like she’s revving up her interaction.
She’s even filmed a commercial for African Americans for Obama.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here