No, she isn’t pregnant like some other media outlets have reported, at least that’s what we think.
It’s only been eight months since giving birth to her first born, Blue Ivy, and the rumors haven’t stopped popping up about her being preggers once again.
Her reps, however, have neither confirmed nor denied the tell-tale stories. But this time, the rumors are stemming from a recent dress she was seen wearing that looked like it had a little pudge or ripple in it (above). Judge for yourself.
Regardless of what it looks like, it’s unlikely she’d get knocked up again so close to the last, especially when her career has transformed the way it has since becoming a superstar mom.
Besides, she was seen drinking alcohol at the event she attended in that dress.
Speaking of babies and stuff, the singer was recently mentioned for the “A Star is Born” remake project. In an interview with E! News, Clint Eastwood said that he’s not sure if she’ll be able to join the cast due to her schedule.
Hmm, wonder if it’s because …
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here