No, she isn’t pregnant like some other media outlets have reported, at least that’s what we think.
It’s only been eight months since giving birth to her first born, Blue Ivy, and the rumors haven’t stopped popping up about her being preggers once again.
Her reps, however, have neither confirmed nor denied the tell-tale stories. But this time, the rumors are stemming from a recent dress she was seen wearing that looked like it had a little pudge or ripple in it (above). Judge for yourself.
Regardless of what it looks like, it’s unlikely she’d get knocked up again so close to the last, especially when her career has transformed the way it has since becoming a superstar mom.
Besides, she was seen drinking alcohol at the event she attended in that dress.
Speaking of babies and stuff, the singer was recently mentioned for the “A Star is Born” remake project. In an interview with E! News, Clint Eastwood said that he’s not sure if she’ll be able to join the cast due to her schedule.
Hmm, wonder if it’s because …
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here