No, she isn’t pregnant like some other media outlets have reported, at least that’s what we think.
It’s only been eight months since giving birth to her first born, Blue Ivy, and the rumors haven’t stopped popping up about her being preggers once again.
Her reps, however, have neither confirmed nor denied the tell-tale stories. But this time, the rumors are stemming from a recent dress she was seen wearing that looked like it had a little pudge or ripple in it (above). Judge for yourself.
Regardless of what it looks like, it’s unlikely she’d get knocked up again so close to the last, especially when her career has transformed the way it has since becoming a superstar mom.
Besides, she was seen drinking alcohol at the event she attended in that dress.
Speaking of babies and stuff, the singer was recently mentioned for the “A Star is Born” remake project. In an interview with E! News, Clint Eastwood said that he’s not sure if she’ll be able to join the cast due to her schedule.
Hmm, wonder if it’s because …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here