No, she isn’t pregnant like some other media outlets have reported, at least that’s what we think.
It’s only been eight months since giving birth to her first born, Blue Ivy, and the rumors haven’t stopped popping up about her being preggers once again.
Her reps, however, have neither confirmed nor denied the tell-tale stories. But this time, the rumors are stemming from a recent dress she was seen wearing that looked like it had a little pudge or ripple in it (above). Judge for yourself.
Regardless of what it looks like, it’s unlikely she’d get knocked up again so close to the last, especially when her career has transformed the way it has since becoming a superstar mom.
Besides, she was seen drinking alcohol at the event she attended in that dress.
Speaking of babies and stuff, the singer was recently mentioned for the “A Star is Born” remake project. In an interview with E! News, Clint Eastwood said that he’s not sure if she’ll be able to join the cast due to her schedule.
Hmm, wonder if it’s because …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here