No, she isn’t pregnant like some other media outlets have reported, at least that’s what we think.
It’s only been eight months since giving birth to her first born, Blue Ivy, and the rumors haven’t stopped popping up about her being preggers once again.
Her reps, however, have neither confirmed nor denied the tell-tale stories. But this time, the rumors are stemming from a recent dress she was seen wearing that looked like it had a little pudge or ripple in it (above). Judge for yourself.
Regardless of what it looks like, it’s unlikely she’d get knocked up again so close to the last, especially when her career has transformed the way it has since becoming a superstar mom.
Besides, she was seen drinking alcohol at the event she attended in that dress.
Speaking of babies and stuff, the singer was recently mentioned for the “A Star is Born” remake project. In an interview with E! News, Clint Eastwood said that he’s not sure if she’ll be able to join the cast due to her schedule.
Hmm, wonder if it’s because …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here