Entyway, it seems her unsuccessful attempts to befriend the biggest female name in music continue to go bust.
A source says that at the recent “Made in America Festival” in Philadelphia, Beyonce and Kardashian were supporting their musical men, yet had no words for each other.
“Kim and Beyonce barely spoke to each other. They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn’t even acknowledge [Kardashian] was there until the concert was almost over.”
In all fairness though, we hear Kim didn’t make any breakneck moves to get close to Bey either; instead, using any downtime to chat with her friend, Jonathan Cheban, and West, when he wasn’t performing.
The girls did make a little “small talk” backstage, when forced to by sheer environmental circumstances, read: we are in each others’ face with absolutely nothing to serve as a convenient distraction.
In the end, the source says, as “(Kardashian) was talking to Jonathan, and Kanye was talking to Jay-Z and Beyonce, but ” Kardashian did tell Jay-Z how much she loved his show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here