Entyway, it seems her unsuccessful attempts to befriend the biggest female name in music continue to go bust.
A source says that at the recent “Made in America Festival” in Philadelphia, Beyonce and Kardashian were supporting their musical men, yet had no words for each other.
“Kim and Beyonce barely spoke to each other. They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn’t even acknowledge [Kardashian] was there until the concert was almost over.”
In all fairness though, we hear Kim didn’t make any breakneck moves to get close to Bey either; instead, using any downtime to chat with her friend, Jonathan Cheban, and West, when he wasn’t performing.
The girls did make a little “small talk” backstage, when forced to by sheer environmental circumstances, read: we are in each others’ face with absolutely nothing to serve as a convenient distraction.
In the end, the source says, as “(Kardashian) was talking to Jonathan, and Kanye was talking to Jay-Z and Beyonce, but ” Kardashian did tell Jay-Z how much she loved his show.”
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here