Entyway, it seems her unsuccessful attempts to befriend the biggest female name in music continue to go bust.
A source says that at the recent “Made in America Festival” in Philadelphia, Beyonce and Kardashian were supporting their musical men, yet had no words for each other.
“Kim and Beyonce barely spoke to each other. They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn’t even acknowledge [Kardashian] was there until the concert was almost over.”
In all fairness though, we hear Kim didn’t make any breakneck moves to get close to Bey either; instead, using any downtime to chat with her friend, Jonathan Cheban, and West, when he wasn’t performing.
The girls did make a little “small talk” backstage, when forced to by sheer environmental circumstances, read: we are in each others’ face with absolutely nothing to serve as a convenient distraction.
In the end, the source says, as “(Kardashian) was talking to Jonathan, and Kanye was talking to Jay-Z and Beyonce, but ” Kardashian did tell Jay-Z how much she loved his show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here