Entyway, it seems her unsuccessful attempts to befriend the biggest female name in music continue to go bust.
A source says that at the recent “Made in America Festival” in Philadelphia, Beyonce and Kardashian were supporting their musical men, yet had no words for each other.
“Kim and Beyonce barely spoke to each other. They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn’t even acknowledge [Kardashian] was there until the concert was almost over.”
In all fairness though, we hear Kim didn’t make any breakneck moves to get close to Bey either; instead, using any downtime to chat with her friend, Jonathan Cheban, and West, when he wasn’t performing.
The girls did make a little “small talk” backstage, when forced to by sheer environmental circumstances, read: we are in each others’ face with absolutely nothing to serve as a convenient distraction.
In the end, the source says, as “(Kardashian) was talking to Jonathan, and Kanye was talking to Jay-Z and Beyonce, but ” Kardashian did tell Jay-Z how much she loved his show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here