*Big Spence (born Marcus Spencer) continues to stay busy in the acting game.
Spence’s publicist person, Sue McGaughey says the actor’s latest project is “The Shop” (Shawn Cunningham/Straightlyne films). The production, filmed on location in Oakland, also features none other than Tiffany Pollard (“I Love New York”).
It goes without saying that anything with Pollard – a/k/a “New York,” in it – can only be described as “interesting.”
If you’re wondering, Big Spence’s character is “Slim” — a man with a definite 70’s flair and hair — and he’s the right hand man to boss “Ivy Sloan” (Sean Mann) who calls on Slim to take care of matters.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Meanwhile, the “boobafied,” er, bodacious Ms. Pollard plays “Kiana,” Slim’s Cali girl who keeps her hustle strong and her ear to the streets. If Slim needs to know anything, Kiana is the girl he calls. She’s not hard to please and Slim believes he knows just what she needs.
Hmm, wonder what that means?
Well, anyway, just to juice things up, McGaughey says her client and Tiffany, who – based on the photo above supplied by said publicist, is wearing her trademark weave again – share a kiss on set.
Hmm, we’re sure how to react to that bit of TMI so we’ll just close out by saying there’s no word on when this potential masterpiece will be available. However, we have a feeling that Ms. McGaughey will be letting us know shortly.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here