*On Thursday’s episode of “Steve Harvey,” Steve talks to Bishop T.D. Jakes about one of the most powerful and healing things that could transform your life today – forgiveness — and his new book on the topic, “Let It Go.”
In the clips below, Bishop Jakes shares the similarities he sees between offering forgiveness and making biscuits, and he talks about how you start the process to forgive someone you feel has done you wrong.
This episode of “Steve Harvey” airs tomorrow, Thursday, September 27 (check local listings for time and channel).
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares “Forgiveness is like making biscuits”
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares the “Process to Forgiveness”
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here