*On Thursday’s episode of “Steve Harvey,” Steve talks to Bishop T.D. Jakes about one of the most powerful and healing things that could transform your life today – forgiveness — and his new book on the topic, “Let It Go.”
In the clips below, Bishop Jakes shares the similarities he sees between offering forgiveness and making biscuits, and he talks about how you start the process to forgive someone you feel has done you wrong.
This episode of “Steve Harvey” airs tomorrow, Thursday, September 27 (check local listings for time and channel).
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares “Forgiveness is like making biscuits”
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares the “Process to Forgiveness”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here