*On Thursday’s episode of “Steve Harvey,” Steve talks to Bishop T.D. Jakes about one of the most powerful and healing things that could transform your life today – forgiveness — and his new book on the topic, “Let It Go.”
In the clips below, Bishop Jakes shares the similarities he sees between offering forgiveness and making biscuits, and he talks about how you start the process to forgive someone you feel has done you wrong.
This episode of “Steve Harvey” airs tomorrow, Thursday, September 27 (check local listings for time and channel).
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares “Forgiveness is like making biscuits”
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares the “Process to Forgiveness”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here