*On Thursday’s episode of “Steve Harvey,” Steve talks to Bishop T.D. Jakes about one of the most powerful and healing things that could transform your life today – forgiveness — and his new book on the topic, “Let It Go.”
In the clips below, Bishop Jakes shares the similarities he sees between offering forgiveness and making biscuits, and he talks about how you start the process to forgive someone you feel has done you wrong.
This episode of “Steve Harvey” airs tomorrow, Thursday, September 27 (check local listings for time and channel).
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares “Forgiveness is like making biscuits”
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares the “Process to Forgiveness”
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here