*On Thursday’s episode of “Steve Harvey,” Steve talks to Bishop T.D. Jakes about one of the most powerful and healing things that could transform your life today – forgiveness — and his new book on the topic, “Let It Go.”
In the clips below, Bishop Jakes shares the similarities he sees between offering forgiveness and making biscuits, and he talks about how you start the process to forgive someone you feel has done you wrong.
This episode of “Steve Harvey” airs tomorrow, Thursday, September 27 (check local listings for time and channel).
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares “Forgiveness is like making biscuits”
Watch this clip as Bishop T. D. Jakes shares the “Process to Forgiveness”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here