A new Black Republican PAC has started a political ad aimed at African-Americans that slams President Obama.
The ad, with a voice-over by an African-American male, claims Obama doesn’t care about issues important to the black community and actually accuses the president of telling black folks to “stop complaining.”
Of course, some of that is taken out-of-context from previous Obama speeches where he did tell various groups that things were tough and it was time to stop complaining and take positive action.
That’s an entirely different message
Read/learn more at JS Online.
Watch the ad:
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here