A new Black Republican PAC has started a political ad aimed at African-Americans that slams President Obama.
The ad, with a voice-over by an African-American male, claims Obama doesn’t care about issues important to the black community and actually accuses the president of telling black folks to “stop complaining.”
Of course, some of that is taken out-of-context from previous Obama speeches where he did tell various groups that things were tough and it was time to stop complaining and take positive action.
That’s an entirely different message
Read/learn more at JS Online.
Watch the ad:
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here