A new Black Republican PAC has started a political ad aimed at African-Americans that slams President Obama.
The ad, with a voice-over by an African-American male, claims Obama doesn’t care about issues important to the black community and actually accuses the president of telling black folks to “stop complaining.”
Of course, some of that is taken out-of-context from previous Obama speeches where he did tell various groups that things were tough and it was time to stop complaining and take positive action.
That’s an entirely different message
Read/learn more at JS Online.
Watch the ad:
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here