The film is directed by award-winning filmmaker Neema Barnette, produced and distributed by Codeblack Enterprises and executive produced by T.D. Jakes for T.D.J Enterprises.
Surpassing industry expectations opening weekend, April 13, 2012, the film earned $6,376 per screen, beating “The Hunger Games” on average, and finished as the #1 independent feature its opening weekend.
Blogger Robin Downes interviewed the actor about his role, his faith and his family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here