The film is directed by award-winning filmmaker Neema Barnette, produced and distributed by Codeblack Enterprises and executive produced by T.D. Jakes for T.D.J Enterprises.
Surpassing industry expectations opening weekend, April 13, 2012, the film earned $6,376 per screen, beating “The Hunger Games” on average, and finished as the #1 independent feature its opening weekend.
Blogger Robin Downes interviewed the actor about his role, his faith and his family.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here