The film is directed by award-winning filmmaker Neema Barnette, produced and distributed by Codeblack Enterprises and executive produced by T.D. Jakes for T.D.J Enterprises.
Surpassing industry expectations opening weekend, April 13, 2012, the film earned $6,376 per screen, beating “The Hunger Games” on average, and finished as the #1 independent feature its opening weekend.
Blogger Robin Downes interviewed the actor about his role, his faith and his family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here