The film is directed by award-winning filmmaker Neema Barnette, produced and distributed by Codeblack Enterprises and executive produced by T.D. Jakes for T.D.J Enterprises.
Surpassing industry expectations opening weekend, April 13, 2012, the film earned $6,376 per screen, beating “The Hunger Games” on average, and finished as the #1 independent feature its opening weekend.
Blogger Robin Downes interviewed the actor about his role, his faith and his family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here