The 19-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston, tweeted: ”I & @nickgordon loveUall! Ha thank4ur love & support! We R both collectors of guns actually, We always have been. Lol. (sic)”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The barrage of criticism that followed Nick’s posted picture has prompted the 22-year-old – taken in 10 years ago by Whitney after his father was sent to prison – to remove the picture and apologize.
In a series of tweets, he wrote: ”I apologize for posting a picture with my registered gun. That’s not what we stand for and I didn’t mean harm by it, it’s a collectors item
”Moving forward I’ll obviously be more mindful/thoughtful about how my actions influence others and reflect on the ppl I love and care about (sic)”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here