The 19-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston, tweeted: ”I & @nickgordon loveUall! Ha thank4ur love & support! We R both collectors of guns actually, We always have been. Lol. (sic)”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The barrage of criticism that followed Nick’s posted picture has prompted the 22-year-old – taken in 10 years ago by Whitney after his father was sent to prison – to remove the picture and apologize.
In a series of tweets, he wrote: ”I apologize for posting a picture with my registered gun. That’s not what we stand for and I didn’t mean harm by it, it’s a collectors item
”Moving forward I’ll obviously be more mindful/thoughtful about how my actions influence others and reflect on the ppl I love and care about (sic)”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here