The 19-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston, tweeted: ”I & @nickgordon loveUall! Ha thank4ur love & support! We R both collectors of guns actually, We always have been. Lol. (sic)”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The barrage of criticism that followed Nick’s posted picture has prompted the 22-year-old – taken in 10 years ago by Whitney after his father was sent to prison – to remove the picture and apologize.
In a series of tweets, he wrote: ”I apologize for posting a picture with my registered gun. That’s not what we stand for and I didn’t mean harm by it, it’s a collectors item
”Moving forward I’ll obviously be more mindful/thoughtful about how my actions influence others and reflect on the ppl I love and care about (sic)”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here