The 19-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston, tweeted: ”I & @nickgordon loveUall! Ha thank4ur love & support! We R both collectors of guns actually, We always have been. Lol. (sic)”
Like EURweb on Facebook
The barrage of criticism that followed Nick’s posted picture has prompted the 22-year-old – taken in 10 years ago by Whitney after his father was sent to prison – to remove the picture and apologize.
In a series of tweets, he wrote: ”I apologize for posting a picture with my registered gun. That’s not what we stand for and I didn’t mean harm by it, it’s a collectors item
”Moving forward I’ll obviously be more mindful/thoughtful about how my actions influence others and reflect on the ppl I love and care about (sic)”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here