Bobbi Kristina’s brother/boyfriend/houseguest/whatever is back in the news because tweeted a photo of himself with a big ol’ gun while driving.
It’s not easy to tell if the gun is fake or real, but it sends a signal that homeboy may not be dealing with a full deck. Therefore, maybe Miss Bobbi Kristina and those around her might want to be a little concerned for … well, whatever.
By the way, according to the Daily Mail, Bobbi’s spokesperson refused to comment on the picture, but stated that “Nick is not her boyfriend.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course that begs the question of just who or what the hey-all is their relationship all about?
As we noted before, Gordon was unofficially adopted by Bobbi Kristina’s late mother, Whitney Houston, he was just 12, and has lived as Bobbi’s “brother” ever since.
The latest reports have them vacationing in Hawaii while filming their reality show.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here