Bobbi Kristina’s brother/boyfriend/houseguest/whatever is back in the news because tweeted a photo of himself with a big ol’ gun while driving.
It’s not easy to tell if the gun is fake or real, but it sends a signal that homeboy may not be dealing with a full deck. Therefore, maybe Miss Bobbi Kristina and those around her might want to be a little concerned for … well, whatever.
By the way, according to the Daily Mail, Bobbi’s spokesperson refused to comment on the picture, but stated that “Nick is not her boyfriend.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course that begs the question of just who or what the hey-all is their relationship all about?
As we noted before, Gordon was unofficially adopted by Bobbi Kristina’s late mother, Whitney Houston, he was just 12, and has lived as Bobbi’s “brother” ever since.
The latest reports have them vacationing in Hawaii while filming their reality show.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here