Bobbi Kristina’s brother/boyfriend/houseguest/whatever is back in the news because tweeted a photo of himself with a big ol’ gun while driving.
It’s not easy to tell if the gun is fake or real, but it sends a signal that homeboy may not be dealing with a full deck. Therefore, maybe Miss Bobbi Kristina and those around her might want to be a little concerned for … well, whatever.
By the way, according to the Daily Mail, Bobbi’s spokesperson refused to comment on the picture, but stated that “Nick is not her boyfriend.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course that begs the question of just who or what the hey-all is their relationship all about?
As we noted before, Gordon was unofficially adopted by Bobbi Kristina’s late mother, Whitney Houston, he was just 12, and has lived as Bobbi’s “brother” ever since.
The latest reports have them vacationing in Hawaii while filming their reality show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here