Bobbi Kristina’s brother/boyfriend/houseguest/whatever is back in the news because tweeted a photo of himself with a big ol’ gun while driving.
It’s not easy to tell if the gun is fake or real, but it sends a signal that homeboy may not be dealing with a full deck. Therefore, maybe Miss Bobbi Kristina and those around her might want to be a little concerned for … well, whatever.
By the way, according to the Daily Mail, Bobbi’s spokesperson refused to comment on the picture, but stated that “Nick is not her boyfriend.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course that begs the question of just who or what the hey-all is their relationship all about?
As we noted before, Gordon was unofficially adopted by Bobbi Kristina’s late mother, Whitney Houston, he was just 12, and has lived as Bobbi’s “brother” ever since.
The latest reports have them vacationing in Hawaii while filming their reality show.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here