“Mirror” singer Bobby V acknowledges that the dominance of hip hop has shrunk the presence of R&B; but he is not about to let this dictate his next move.
“Even though rap is dominant right now, people still need that soundtrack in their life that they wanna hear when they’re with that special person, and ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ is it,” said Bobby V.
The CEO of his own music imprint, Blu Kolla, V has set the release date for his album second studio album, ‘Dusk Til Dawn’ for October 16.
The album is expected to feature guest collaborations with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle, and rappers Future, Gucci Mane, Red Cafe, Cassidy and Lil Wayne, who is featured on the lead single “Mirror.”
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here