“Mirror” singer Bobby V acknowledges that the dominance of hip hop has shrunk the presence of R&B; but he is not about to let this dictate his next move.
“Even though rap is dominant right now, people still need that soundtrack in their life that they wanna hear when they’re with that special person, and ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ is it,” said Bobby V.
The CEO of his own music imprint, Blu Kolla, V has set the release date for his album second studio album, ‘Dusk Til Dawn’ for October 16.
The album is expected to feature guest collaborations with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle, and rappers Future, Gucci Mane, Red Cafe, Cassidy and Lil Wayne, who is featured on the lead single “Mirror.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here