Here’s the breakdown as of this morning:
1. Hotel Transylvania (Sony) NEW [3,349 Runs] PG
Friday $11M, Weekend $39.5M
2. Looper (Sony) NEW [2,992 Runs] R
Friday $6.8M, Weekend $19.2M
3. End Of Watch (Open Road) Week 2 [3,083 Runs] R
Friday $2.3M (-48%), Weekend $7.6M, Cume $25.9M
4. The House At The End Of The Street (Relativity) Week 2 [3,083 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.3M (-49%), Weekend $7.3M, Cume $22.4M
5. Trouble With The Curve (Warner Bros) Week 2 [3,212 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.3M (-45%), Weekend $7.2M (-50%), Cume $23.4M
6. Pitch Perfect (Universal) NEW [335 Runs] PG
Friday $1.7M, Weekend $4.9M
7. Finding Nemo (Disney) Week 3 [2,639 Runs] G
Friday $1.0M, Weekend $4.0M, Cume $36.5M
8. Won’t Back Down (Walden/Fox) NEW [2,515 Runs] PG
Friday $920KM, Weekend $2.6M
9. Resident Evil 5 (Sony) Week 3 [2,381 Runs] R
Friday $810K, Weekend $2.7M, Cume $38.5M
10. The Master (Weinstein Co) Week 3 [856 Runs] R
Friday $787K, Weekend $2.6M, Cume $9.5M
Read/learn more at Deadline.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here