Here’s the breakdown as of this morning:
1. Hotel Transylvania (Sony) NEW [3,349 Runs] PG
Friday $11M, Weekend $39.5M
2. Looper (Sony) NEW [2,992 Runs] R
Friday $6.8M, Weekend $19.2M
3. End Of Watch (Open Road) Week 2 [3,083 Runs] R
Friday $2.3M (-48%), Weekend $7.6M, Cume $25.9M
4. The House At The End Of The Street (Relativity) Week 2 [3,083 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.3M (-49%), Weekend $7.3M, Cume $22.4M
5. Trouble With The Curve (Warner Bros) Week 2 [3,212 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.3M (-45%), Weekend $7.2M (-50%), Cume $23.4M
6. Pitch Perfect (Universal) NEW [335 Runs] PG
Friday $1.7M, Weekend $4.9M
7. Finding Nemo (Disney) Week 3 [2,639 Runs] G
Friday $1.0M, Weekend $4.0M, Cume $36.5M
8. Won’t Back Down (Walden/Fox) NEW [2,515 Runs] PG
Friday $920KM, Weekend $2.6M
9. Resident Evil 5 (Sony) Week 3 [2,381 Runs] R
Friday $810K, Weekend $2.7M, Cume $38.5M
10. The Master (Weinstein Co) Week 3 [856 Runs] R
Friday $787K, Weekend $2.6M, Cume $9.5M
Read/learn more at Deadline.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here