*It’s not just about “The Voice” for Cee Lo Green this fall. It’s also about voice acting.
The singer/rapper, who returns to his red swivel-chair on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8 p.m., will check into movie theaters on Sept. 28 with “Hotel Transylvania,” a 3-D computer-animated film from Sony Pictures Animation and Columbia Pictures.
Adam Sandler stars as Dracula, owner of the five-star resort Hotel Transylvania where all of the world’s monsters come to relax and chill. Dracula invites some of his more famous colleagues to celebrate the 118th birthday of his daughter Mavis (Selena Gomez). But when the hotel is visited by an ordinary young traveler named Jonathan (Andy Samberg), Drac must scramble to keep Mavis from falling in love with him before it’s too late.
Cee Lo stars as one of the hotel’s invited guests – Murray the Mummy. Also on the guest list: Frankenstein (Kevin James), his bride Eunice (Fran Drescher), the Invisible Man (David Spade) and a married werewolf couple (Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon) – all pictured above.
And then there’s comedian Luenell , who voices one of several Shrunken Heads.
“Each Shrunken Head lives on a doorknob at Hotel Transylvania,” Sony Animation tweeted. “They might seem small, but they have BIG personalities.”
Below, Selena Gomez and director Genndy Tartakovsky talk about the challenge of making a kiddie monster movie that’s scary, but not so scary that it gives the young target audience nightmares.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here