*It’s not just about “The Voice” for Cee Lo Green this fall. It’s also about voice acting.
The singer/rapper, who returns to his red swivel-chair on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8 p.m., will check into movie theaters on Sept. 28 with “Hotel Transylvania,” a 3-D computer-animated film from Sony Pictures Animation and Columbia Pictures.
Adam Sandler stars as Dracula, owner of the five-star resort Hotel Transylvania where all of the world’s monsters come to relax and chill. Dracula invites some of his more famous colleagues to celebrate the 118th birthday of his daughter Mavis (Selena Gomez). But when the hotel is visited by an ordinary young traveler named Jonathan (Andy Samberg), Drac must scramble to keep Mavis from falling in love with him before it’s too late.
Cee Lo stars as one of the hotel’s invited guests – Murray the Mummy. Also on the guest list: Frankenstein (Kevin James), his bride Eunice (Fran Drescher), the Invisible Man (David Spade) and a married werewolf couple (Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon) – all pictured above.
And then there’s comedian Luenell , who voices one of several Shrunken Heads.
“Each Shrunken Head lives on a doorknob at Hotel Transylvania,” Sony Animation tweeted. “They might seem small, but they have BIG personalities.”
Below, Selena Gomez and director Genndy Tartakovsky talk about the challenge of making a kiddie monster movie that’s scary, but not so scary that it gives the young target audience nightmares.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here