We all know many celebrities used it in the 90s, but why are they still employing it now.
Check out this list of celebrities who use baby hair below:
If we could dub anyone King of the baby hair it would be Ginuwine. Back in the ’90′s it was nothing for our R&B singers to really tap into their feminine sides. And Ginuwine certainly wasn’t shy. The only question we have is, was he the one standing in the mirror perfecting his baby hair or did he get Missy to do it.
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here