We all know many celebrities used it in the 90s, but why are they still employing it now.
Check out this list of celebrities who use baby hair below:
If we could dub anyone King of the baby hair it would be Ginuwine. Back in the ’90′s it was nothing for our R&B singers to really tap into their feminine sides. And Ginuwine certainly wasn’t shy. The only question we have is, was he the one standing in the mirror perfecting his baby hair or did he get Missy to do it.
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here