*TMZ is reporting that Chad Johnson entered a “not guilty” plea to misdemeanor battery this morning for the alleged attack on his wife Evelyn Lozada.
As previously reported, the former NFL receiver was charged with domestic battery on Wednesday following his Aug. 11 arrest in Florida.
According to Lozada, Chad headbutted her during an argument that erupted after Evelyn found a condom receipt in Chad’s car. If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
Evelyn has since filed for divorce. She’ll appear on the two-part season premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” airing this Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 15 and 16) at 10 p.m. on OWN. Watch a clip below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here