*TMZ is reporting that Chad Johnson entered a “not guilty” plea to misdemeanor battery this morning for the alleged attack on his wife Evelyn Lozada.
As previously reported, the former NFL receiver was charged with domestic battery on Wednesday following his Aug. 11 arrest in Florida.
According to Lozada, Chad headbutted her during an argument that erupted after Evelyn found a condom receipt in Chad’s car. If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
Evelyn has since filed for divorce. She’ll appear on the two-part season premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” airing this Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 15 and 16) at 10 p.m. on OWN. Watch a clip below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here