*TMZ is reporting that Chad Johnson entered a “not guilty” plea to misdemeanor battery this morning for the alleged attack on his wife Evelyn Lozada.
As previously reported, the former NFL receiver was charged with domestic battery on Wednesday following his Aug. 11 arrest in Florida.
According to Lozada, Chad headbutted her during an argument that erupted after Evelyn found a condom receipt in Chad’s car. If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
Evelyn has since filed for divorce. She’ll appear on the two-part season premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” airing this Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 15 and 16) at 10 p.m. on OWN. Watch a clip below.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here