*TMZ is reporting that Chad Johnson entered a “not guilty” plea to misdemeanor battery this morning for the alleged attack on his wife Evelyn Lozada.
As previously reported, the former NFL receiver was charged with domestic battery on Wednesday following his Aug. 11 arrest in Florida.
According to Lozada, Chad headbutted her during an argument that erupted after Evelyn found a condom receipt in Chad’s car. If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
Evelyn has since filed for divorce. She’ll appear on the two-part season premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” airing this Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 15 and 16) at 10 p.m. on OWN. Watch a clip below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here