Apparently Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson does.
He is still courting ex-wife Evelyn Lozada, hoping she will forgive him and come back home; stitches and all. In the past few days, we have witnessed the twitter communiqués from Johnson. We’ve seen the tattoo (which is now said to be permanent); the “I just want to love you T-shirt,” and the forlorn expressions.
Now, Chad has changed his bio on Twitter. It currently states, “Don’t follow me… I’m not perfect… I’m not a role model… I’m not into acting yet… Oh and i love all of that from the E to the N.”
Meanwhile, the “E to the N” told People magazine,
“You can’t repair this. Not right now. You just can’t.”
While she admits that she will “always have love” for her estranged husband, she’s adamant that the marriage is over. “This is something you should never tolerate,” Evelyn explained. “I don’t care what the situation is-or who the man is.”
Chad seems pretty creative. And he’s no dummy; with help from the media, he’s getting his message out.
Who knows, maybe he’ll wear her down. Stay tuned to see what tomorrow brings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here