Apparently Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson does.
He is still courting ex-wife Evelyn Lozada, hoping she will forgive him and come back home; stitches and all. In the past few days, we have witnessed the twitter communiqués from Johnson. We’ve seen the tattoo (which is now said to be permanent); the “I just want to love you T-shirt,” and the forlorn expressions.
Now, Chad has changed his bio on Twitter. It currently states, “Don’t follow me… I’m not perfect… I’m not a role model… I’m not into acting yet… Oh and i love all of that from the E to the N.”
Meanwhile, the “E to the N” told People magazine,
“You can’t repair this. Not right now. You just can’t.”
While she admits that she will “always have love” for her estranged husband, she’s adamant that the marriage is over. “This is something you should never tolerate,” Evelyn explained. “I don’t care what the situation is-or who the man is.”
Chad seems pretty creative. And he’s no dummy; with help from the media, he’s getting his message out.
Who knows, maybe he’ll wear her down. Stay tuned to see what tomorrow brings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here