*As EURweb reported just yesterday, Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson is missing his former wife, Evelyn Lozada, so much that he inked a tattoo of her face on his right leg.
As we further mentioned, this is weird.
Apparently, most folk think so too, and immediately reacted unfavorably to the former Miami Dolphins wide receiver’s new ink job.
When asked why he got a tattoo of his ex-wife’s face on his leg Johnson tweeted, “Divorce? Child please… that’s my WIFE RT
Johnson followed up that tweet with another one further emphasizing his lack of regret over his new tattoo.
“I dont give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell what she filed for…”
Following a short silence after the “incident,” Lozada began an aggressive media tour to set the record straight on why she chose to divorce Johnson.
On a recent Nightline interview she admitted, when asked what she wants to hear from her ex, “I would like for him to tell me he got help and that he’s working on himself,” Lozada said.
She added that, “he loves football and he’s very driven and a great dad. He made a bad choice that destroyed his life, and I hate that I’m connected to that…It was his choice, it wasn’t mine.”
The 37-year-old reality star is next set appear on Iyanla Vanzant’s new show Iyanla: Fix My Life, which premieres September 15 on OWN. During a preview clip for Lozada’s episode, she is seen in tears, sobbing about her current image in the media.
“You have been rewarded for being [a] thug among women, it’s gonna cost you!” Vanzant told a tearful Lozada before going on to ask “How did you get two stitches in your forehead, living in a hotel?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here