*Acclaimed chef, cookbook author and TV host Gerry Garvin a/k/a G. Garvin, is quite accomplished at what he does.
He got his start in the kitchen as a teenager, and his skills have taken him around the country and the world learning all about the culinary arts.
Known as America’s most down-to-earth chef, his claim to fame is showing everyday cooks everywhere how to keep it simple with a Southern twist.
Now, G. Garvin has teamed up with Staybridge Suites – and created a special video for EURweb folks – to share his tips on food, being a chef and traveling solo, among other things.
Among the items he covers:
A. Advice to the young chefs outs
B. How do you find a good restaurant when traveling
Like EURweb on Facebook
C. The art of traveling solo
D. Which city is making the most waves in the food world now?
E. What the go-to meal is for football season
F. Which region of the country has the best flavored food and why?
Sr. Digital Producer – KEF Media
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here