*Acclaimed chef, cookbook author and TV host Gerry Garvin a/k/a G. Garvin, is quite accomplished at what he does.
He got his start in the kitchen as a teenager, and his skills have taken him around the country and the world learning all about the culinary arts.
Known as America’s most down-to-earth chef, his claim to fame is showing everyday cooks everywhere how to keep it simple with a Southern twist.
Now, G. Garvin has teamed up with Staybridge Suites – and created a special video for EURweb folks – to share his tips on food, being a chef and traveling solo, among other things.
Among the items he covers:
A. Advice to the young chefs outs
B. How do you find a good restaurant when traveling
Like EURweb on Facebook
C. The art of traveling solo
D. Which city is making the most waves in the food world now?
E. What the go-to meal is for football season
F. Which region of the country has the best flavored food and why?
Sr. Digital Producer – KEF Media
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here