*Acclaimed chef, cookbook author and TV host Gerry Garvin a/k/a G. Garvin, is quite accomplished at what he does.
He got his start in the kitchen as a teenager, and his skills have taken him around the country and the world learning all about the culinary arts.
Known as America’s most down-to-earth chef, his claim to fame is showing everyday cooks everywhere how to keep it simple with a Southern twist.
Now, G. Garvin has teamed up with Staybridge Suites – and created a special video for EURweb folks – to share his tips on food, being a chef and traveling solo, among other things.
Among the items he covers:
A. Advice to the young chefs outs
B. How do you find a good restaurant when traveling
Like EURweb on Facebook
C. The art of traveling solo
D. Which city is making the most waves in the food world now?
E. What the go-to meal is for football season
F. Which region of the country has the best flavored food and why?
Sr. Digital Producer – KEF Media
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here