*Acclaimed chef, cookbook author and TV host Gerry Garvin a/k/a G. Garvin, is quite accomplished at what he does.
He got his start in the kitchen as a teenager, and his skills have taken him around the country and the world learning all about the culinary arts.
Known as America’s most down-to-earth chef, his claim to fame is showing everyday cooks everywhere how to keep it simple with a Southern twist.
Now, G. Garvin has teamed up with Staybridge Suites – and created a special video for EURweb folks – to share his tips on food, being a chef and traveling solo, among other things.
Among the items he covers:
A. Advice to the young chefs outs
B. How do you find a good restaurant when traveling
Like EURweb on Facebook
C. The art of traveling solo
D. Which city is making the most waves in the food world now?
E. What the go-to meal is for football season
F. Which region of the country has the best flavored food and why?
Sr. Digital Producer – KEF Media
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here