*Acclaimed chef, cookbook author and TV host Gerry Garvin a/k/a G. Garvin, is quite accomplished at what he does.
He got his start in the kitchen as a teenager, and his skills have taken him around the country and the world learning all about the culinary arts.
Known as America’s most down-to-earth chef, his claim to fame is showing everyday cooks everywhere how to keep it simple with a Southern twist.
Now, G. Garvin has teamed up with Staybridge Suites – and created a special video for EURweb folks – to share his tips on food, being a chef and traveling solo, among other things.
Among the items he covers:
A. Advice to the young chefs outs
B. How do you find a good restaurant when traveling
Like EURweb on Facebook
C. The art of traveling solo
D. Which city is making the most waves in the food world now?
E. What the go-to meal is for football season
F. Which region of the country has the best flavored food and why?
Sr. Digital Producer – KEF Media
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here