*The Department of Education is going to be the next item on the menu of the campaign trail for President Obama as well as Mitt Romney.
There’s been a lot of talk about the country’s deficit, but not how each state in the country’s education system is falling by the wayside in the wake of our economic woes.
Let’s face it, there has always been one complaint or another about our schools from overcrowding to poor conditions.
But now Chicago’s public school system is buckling under a tug-o-war of the city’s resources that have been promised to them, then re-negotiated away by President Obama’s former White House Chief of Staff gone Chicago Mayor, Rahm Emanuel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here