*The Department of Education is going to be the next item on the menu of the campaign trail for President Obama as well as Mitt Romney.
There’s been a lot of talk about the country’s deficit, but not how each state in the country’s education system is falling by the wayside in the wake of our economic woes.
Let’s face it, there has always been one complaint or another about our schools from overcrowding to poor conditions.
But now Chicago’s public school system is buckling under a tug-o-war of the city’s resources that have been promised to them, then re-negotiated away by President Obama’s former White House Chief of Staff gone Chicago Mayor, Rahm Emanuel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here