*The Department of Education is going to be the next item on the menu of the campaign trail for President Obama as well as Mitt Romney.
There’s been a lot of talk about the country’s deficit, but not how each state in the country’s education system is falling by the wayside in the wake of our economic woes.
Let’s face it, there has always been one complaint or another about our schools from overcrowding to poor conditions.
But now Chicago’s public school system is buckling under a tug-o-war of the city’s resources that have been promised to them, then re-negotiated away by President Obama’s former White House Chief of Staff gone Chicago Mayor, Rahm Emanuel.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here