But we never thought one of them would tat a picture of a battered woman on his neck, while the other did the same on his leg.
Check out the opinion piece below from Mr. Mecc slamming these two “geniuses”:
Haven’t these guys proven that they need a little extra supervision? Between the Lamborghini, the hair, the condom receipt and, well… the marriage, haven’t Chris and Chad done enough to show us all that good decision making isn’t their strongest skill set?
No managers? Publicist? Homeboys? Where’s the crew love? Nobody was around? Where was the guy to go.
“Hey Chris, wassup bro… Blonde hair again huh? That’s cool… Listen I was just thinking. Ya know, given the history with you and ‘what’s-her-name’ Maybe, just maybe this bruised woman face isn’t the best idea for a neck tattoo. Here’s a thought… how about a nice hat! We can kill two birds with… uh, never mind. What size do you wear again?”
Read more at The Urban Daily
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Twitter CEO Urges Calmness Due to Angry Tweets, Says Not Much Will Change
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here