But we never thought one of them would tat a picture of a battered woman on his neck, while the other did the same on his leg.
Check out the opinion piece below from Mr. Mecc slamming these two “geniuses”:
Haven’t these guys proven that they need a little extra supervision? Between the Lamborghini, the hair, the condom receipt and, well… the marriage, haven’t Chris and Chad done enough to show us all that good decision making isn’t their strongest skill set?
No managers? Publicist? Homeboys? Where’s the crew love? Nobody was around? Where was the guy to go.
“Hey Chris, wassup bro… Blonde hair again huh? That’s cool… Listen I was just thinking. Ya know, given the history with you and ‘what’s-her-name’ Maybe, just maybe this bruised woman face isn’t the best idea for a neck tattoo. Here’s a thought… how about a nice hat! We can kill two birds with… uh, never mind. What size do you wear again?”
Read more at The Urban Daily
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here