*Chris Brown is glad to be targeted by protesters who put anti-domestic violence stickers on his albums, claiming the stunt helped to publicize his new album.
As previously reported, the mystery activists entered a store in London and secretly placed stickers onto his “Fortune” CDs, declaring, “Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women.” But, according to WENN, Brown’s camp says the stickers are actually free publicity for the album.
“We were as surprised as anyone when the stickers appeared,” said a representative for Brown. “Obviously someone must have snuck in to put them on a handful of CDs… I guess they got their point across pretty effectively – with widespread coverage around the world, though, by the same token, quite a few more people now know there’s a new Chris Brown album out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here