*Chris Brown is glad to be targeted by protesters who put anti-domestic violence stickers on his albums, claiming the stunt helped to publicize his new album.
As previously reported, the mystery activists entered a store in London and secretly placed stickers onto his “Fortune” CDs, declaring, “Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women.” But, according to WENN, Brown’s camp says the stickers are actually free publicity for the album.
“We were as surprised as anyone when the stickers appeared,” said a representative for Brown. “Obviously someone must have snuck in to put them on a handful of CDs… I guess they got their point across pretty effectively – with widespread coverage around the world, though, by the same token, quite a few more people now know there’s a new Chris Brown album out.”
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here