*Chris Brown is glad to be targeted by protesters who put anti-domestic violence stickers on his albums, claiming the stunt helped to publicize his new album.
As previously reported, the mystery activists entered a store in London and secretly placed stickers onto his “Fortune” CDs, declaring, “Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women.” But, according to WENN, Brown’s camp says the stickers are actually free publicity for the album.
“We were as surprised as anyone when the stickers appeared,” said a representative for Brown. “Obviously someone must have snuck in to put them on a handful of CDs… I guess they got their point across pretty effectively – with widespread coverage around the world, though, by the same token, quite a few more people now know there’s a new Chris Brown album out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here