*Chris Brown is glad to be targeted by protesters who put anti-domestic violence stickers on his albums, claiming the stunt helped to publicize his new album.
As previously reported, the mystery activists entered a store in London and secretly placed stickers onto his “Fortune” CDs, declaring, “Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women.” But, according to WENN, Brown’s camp says the stickers are actually free publicity for the album.
“We were as surprised as anyone when the stickers appeared,” said a representative for Brown. “Obviously someone must have snuck in to put them on a handful of CDs… I guess they got their point across pretty effectively – with widespread coverage around the world, though, by the same token, quite a few more people now know there’s a new Chris Brown album out.”
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here