*Chris Brown is glad to be targeted by protesters who put anti-domestic violence stickers on his albums, claiming the stunt helped to publicize his new album.
As previously reported, the mystery activists entered a store in London and secretly placed stickers onto his “Fortune” CDs, declaring, “Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women.” But, according to WENN, Brown’s camp says the stickers are actually free publicity for the album.
“We were as surprised as anyone when the stickers appeared,” said a representative for Brown. “Obviously someone must have snuck in to put them on a handful of CDs… I guess they got their point across pretty effectively – with widespread coverage around the world, though, by the same token, quite a few more people now know there’s a new Chris Brown album out.”
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here