*Days after his ex-girlfriend Rihanna debuted her new ab-tatt dedicated to Gran Gran Dolly, Chris Brown suddenly has an image of a woman’s face tatted on the right side of his neck. Is it a picture of Rihanna?
According to TMZ, the singer insists it’s not an homage to the woman he famously assaulted, but there is an uncanny resemblance.
Also, the tattoo was reportedly done before Rihanna’s tribute to her late grandmother. TMZ reports: “The last photo we’ve seen of Chris without the tat is dated August 30th and the above photo was taken on September 1st, so CB got the ink job at some point between those two dates … nearly a week before Rihanna kissed him at the MTV “VMAs.”
“Sources really close to Chris tell us any similarities the tat has with Rihanna’s face are purely coincidental – ‘It’s a random woman.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here