*Days after his ex-girlfriend Rihanna debuted her new ab-tatt dedicated to Gran Gran Dolly, Chris Brown suddenly has an image of a woman’s face tatted on the right side of his neck. Is it a picture of Rihanna?
According to TMZ, the singer insists it’s not an homage to the woman he famously assaulted, but there is an uncanny resemblance.
Also, the tattoo was reportedly done before Rihanna’s tribute to her late grandmother. TMZ reports: “The last photo we’ve seen of Chris without the tat is dated August 30th and the above photo was taken on September 1st, so CB got the ink job at some point between those two dates … nearly a week before Rihanna kissed him at the MTV “VMAs.”
“Sources really close to Chris tell us any similarities the tat has with Rihanna’s face are purely coincidental – ‘It’s a random woman.’”
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here