Chris Brown and Rihanna sharing a “uh-oh” liplock, a quickie as it were, as she made her way to the stage at the recent MTV VMAs.
Seems this act didn’t sit well with his current girl, Karrueche Tran.
“She felt the kiss was a public slap in the face,” said a source, who described Karrueche as “totally pissed off.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Chris is said to have decided to attend the awards show at the last minute, which is why he went without gal-pal, Karrueche.
“[Karrueche] and Rihanna really hate one another and Chris ultimately just does what he wants,” the source continued. “Seeing him with Rihanna at such a public event made her very angry.”
While Karrueche has managed to befriend Chris’ ex and “Basketball Wives: LA” star, Draya Michele, she and Rihanna haven’t forged a comparable friendship.
Draya said her friend isn’t insecure in her relationship with Chris, but that didn’t stop Karrueche from issuing what some interpreted as a warning to Chris.
“Treat your girl right,” she tweeted, along with, “You can’t expect the best when you’re not giving your best.” It’s not clear whether her messages were directed at Chris.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here