*Former President Bill Clinton and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, both of whom gave primetime keynote addresses at the recent Democratic National Convention, are teaming up with TV mogul Michael King to raise money for President Obama at a breakfast with the president during his October trip to Los Angeles.
King is a TV executive who inherited King World Productions, which launched Harpo’s The Oprah Winfrey Show as well as Dr. Phil McGraw’s talk show into syndication.
Clinton and Castro are set to host the gathering at King’s Pacific Palisades estate on Oct. 8, the day after the “30 Days to Victory Concert” for Obama at the Nokia Theatre. The concert features performances by Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind and Fire.
Tickets to the King event range from $1000 for “general seating” to $40,000 for “co-host greet, photo opportunity and premium seating” at the breakfast.
Jeffrey Katzenberg is also co-hosting a $25,000-per-person dinner for Obama during the October trip.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here