*Former President Bill Clinton and San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, both of whom gave primetime keynote addresses at the recent Democratic National Convention, are teaming up with TV mogul Michael King to raise money for President Obama at a breakfast with the president during his October trip to Los Angeles.
King is a TV executive who inherited King World Productions, which launched Harpo’s The Oprah Winfrey Show as well as Dr. Phil McGraw’s talk show into syndication.
Clinton and Castro are set to host the gathering at King’s Pacific Palisades estate on Oct. 8, the day after the “30 Days to Victory Concert” for Obama at the Nokia Theatre. The concert features performances by Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind and Fire.
Tickets to the King event range from $1000 for “general seating” to $40,000 for “co-host greet, photo opportunity and premium seating” at the breakfast.
Jeffrey Katzenberg is also co-hosting a $25,000-per-person dinner for Obama during the October trip.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here