*In an exclusive interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, the G.O.O.D. Music crew (Common, Pusha T, Big Sean, Cyhi The Prynce and Teyana Taylor) celebrated the release of their compilation album “Cruel Summer.”
During the discussion, Common addressed the drama between him and Chief Keef and the tragic violence in Chicago.
The rapper proposed hosting a peace summit in lieu of the recent shooting death of teenage artist Lil JoJo.
“I feel like we just gotta sit ’em down and build with them. Talk to them, get some type of peace thing going,” he said. “It’s bigger than rap. Kids is dying. I would tell Keef and all of them cats, ‘Man we gotta sit down and figure out how we’re gonna get to a peace meeting.'”
While lamenting about the condition of his hometown, he also gave props to his younger colleagues for keeping him musically relevant.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here