*In an exclusive interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, the G.O.O.D. Music crew (Common, Pusha T, Big Sean, Cyhi The Prynce and Teyana Taylor) celebrated the release of their compilation album “Cruel Summer.”
During the discussion, Common addressed the drama between him and Chief Keef and the tragic violence in Chicago.
The rapper proposed hosting a peace summit in lieu of the recent shooting death of teenage artist Lil JoJo.
“I feel like we just gotta sit ’em down and build with them. Talk to them, get some type of peace thing going,” he said. “It’s bigger than rap. Kids is dying. I would tell Keef and all of them cats, ‘Man we gotta sit down and figure out how we’re gonna get to a peace meeting.'”
While lamenting about the condition of his hometown, he also gave props to his younger colleagues for keeping him musically relevant.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here