*In an exclusive interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, the G.O.O.D. Music crew (Common, Pusha T, Big Sean, Cyhi The Prynce and Teyana Taylor) celebrated the release of their compilation album “Cruel Summer.”
During the discussion, Common addressed the drama between him and Chief Keef and the tragic violence in Chicago.
The rapper proposed hosting a peace summit in lieu of the recent shooting death of teenage artist Lil JoJo.
“I feel like we just gotta sit ’em down and build with them. Talk to them, get some type of peace thing going,” he said. “It’s bigger than rap. Kids is dying. I would tell Keef and all of them cats, ‘Man we gotta sit down and figure out how we’re gonna get to a peace meeting.'”
While lamenting about the condition of his hometown, he also gave props to his younger colleagues for keeping him musically relevant.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here