*In an exclusive interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, the G.O.O.D. Music crew (Common, Pusha T, Big Sean, Cyhi The Prynce and Teyana Taylor) celebrated the release of their compilation album “Cruel Summer.”
During the discussion, Common addressed the drama between him and Chief Keef and the tragic violence in Chicago.
The rapper proposed hosting a peace summit in lieu of the recent shooting death of teenage artist Lil JoJo.
“I feel like we just gotta sit ’em down and build with them. Talk to them, get some type of peace thing going,” he said. “It’s bigger than rap. Kids is dying. I would tell Keef and all of them cats, ‘Man we gotta sit down and figure out how we’re gonna get to a peace meeting.'”
While lamenting about the condition of his hometown, he also gave props to his younger colleagues for keeping him musically relevant.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here