*“Community” star Donald Glover is reportedly developing a separate NBC comedy in which he would lead, according to TV Guide.
The actor and musician, who also previously wrote for “30 Rock,” has teamed with that show’s co-executive producer Matt Hubbard for the new project, which is loosely based on Glover’s life.
NBC is said to be interested in the pilot, but Glover’s new comedy will remain “in second position” to his role on “Community,” meaning that he would be unable to pursue the project should his current series be picked up for a fifth run.
“Community” returns for a fourth season on Friday, Oct. 19.
In addition to acting and writing, the 28-year-old also works as a stand-up comic and records music under the alias Childish Gambino. Watch his track “Heartbeat” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here