*“Community” star Donald Glover is reportedly developing a separate NBC comedy in which he would lead, according to TV Guide.
The actor and musician, who also previously wrote for “30 Rock,” has teamed with that show’s co-executive producer Matt Hubbard for the new project, which is loosely based on Glover’s life.
NBC is said to be interested in the pilot, but Glover’s new comedy will remain “in second position” to his role on “Community,” meaning that he would be unable to pursue the project should his current series be picked up for a fifth run.
“Community” returns for a fourth season on Friday, Oct. 19.
In addition to acting and writing, the 28-year-old also works as a stand-up comic and records music under the alias Childish Gambino. Watch his track “Heartbeat” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here