*“Community” star Donald Glover is reportedly developing a separate NBC comedy in which he would lead, according to TV Guide.
The actor and musician, who also previously wrote for “30 Rock,” has teamed with that show’s co-executive producer Matt Hubbard for the new project, which is loosely based on Glover’s life.
NBC is said to be interested in the pilot, but Glover’s new comedy will remain “in second position” to his role on “Community,” meaning that he would be unable to pursue the project should his current series be picked up for a fifth run.
“Community” returns for a fourth season on Friday, Oct. 19.
In addition to acting and writing, the 28-year-old also works as a stand-up comic and records music under the alias Childish Gambino. Watch his track “Heartbeat” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here