*Dr. Conrad Murray, currently serving time for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, is reportedly spending his time penning a ”tell-all” book about the King of Pop. However, publishers have so far given him the cold shoulder, reports Radar Online.
A source close to Murray said: ”Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all book about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson’s life.
”Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael. Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings about his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael’s kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.”
The doctor is serving four years in prison for giving Jackson the lethal dose of anesthetic Propofol that caused his death in June 2009. Murray is said to hope the book will help his public image and raise some much-needed funds.
”This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash,” the source continued. “He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back.”
However, Murray – who is expected to serve just two years of his sentence because of jail overcrowding – may not have any takers as far as publishers.
”Several publishers have been contacted and have expressed little to no interest in publishing any book written by or about Dr. Murray,” said the source. ”One publisher said that even if Murray were to take full responsibility for the death of Michael Jackson there was no interest. Dr. Murray just isn’t an empathetic person and the public doesn’t want to hear from him, period.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here