*Coolio’s eldest son was sentenced to between 42 and 120 months in jail for his part in an armed robbery, reports TMZ.
Grtis Ivey, who starred with his rapper father in the reality show “Coolio’s Rules,” was accused of breaking into an apartment in Las Vegas last October and threatening the resident with a gun.
A rep for the Clark County District Attorney’s office told TMZ the 22-year-old was sentenced to serve between 42-120 months in prison — meaning he has to serve at least 42 months. But if the Nevada Department of Corrections finds good reason, it can hold him for up to 10 years.
Ivey was arrested on Nov. 14, 2011 for busting into a Las Vegas apartment with a gun and forcing the tenant into the bathroom, while his female prostitute friend ransacked the place.
Ivey agreed to plead guilty to felony robbery, and in exchange, prosecutors dropped the remaining felony charges. He’s been in custody since his arrest and will receive credit for time served.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here