*Coolio’s eldest son was sentenced to between 42 and 120 months in jail for his part in an armed robbery, reports TMZ.
Grtis Ivey, who starred with his rapper father in the reality show “Coolio’s Rules,” was accused of breaking into an apartment in Las Vegas last October and threatening the resident with a gun.
A rep for the Clark County District Attorney’s office told TMZ the 22-year-old was sentenced to serve between 42-120 months in prison — meaning he has to serve at least 42 months. But if the Nevada Department of Corrections finds good reason, it can hold him for up to 10 years.
Ivey was arrested on Nov. 14, 2011 for busting into a Las Vegas apartment with a gun and forcing the tenant into the bathroom, while his female prostitute friend ransacked the place.
Ivey agreed to plead guilty to felony robbery, and in exchange, prosecutors dropped the remaining felony charges. He’s been in custody since his arrest and will receive credit for time served.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here