*Coolio’s eldest son was sentenced to between 42 and 120 months in jail for his part in an armed robbery, reports TMZ.
Grtis Ivey, who starred with his rapper father in the reality show “Coolio’s Rules,” was accused of breaking into an apartment in Las Vegas last October and threatening the resident with a gun.
A rep for the Clark County District Attorney’s office told TMZ the 22-year-old was sentenced to serve between 42-120 months in prison — meaning he has to serve at least 42 months. But if the Nevada Department of Corrections finds good reason, it can hold him for up to 10 years.
Ivey was arrested on Nov. 14, 2011 for busting into a Las Vegas apartment with a gun and forcing the tenant into the bathroom, while his female prostitute friend ransacked the place.
Ivey agreed to plead guilty to felony robbery, and in exchange, prosecutors dropped the remaining felony charges. He’s been in custody since his arrest and will receive credit for time served.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here