*Coolio’s eldest son was sentenced to between 42 and 120 months in jail for his part in an armed robbery, reports TMZ.
Grtis Ivey, who starred with his rapper father in the reality show “Coolio’s Rules,” was accused of breaking into an apartment in Las Vegas last October and threatening the resident with a gun.
A rep for the Clark County District Attorney’s office told TMZ the 22-year-old was sentenced to serve between 42-120 months in prison — meaning he has to serve at least 42 months. But if the Nevada Department of Corrections finds good reason, it can hold him for up to 10 years.
Ivey was arrested on Nov. 14, 2011 for busting into a Las Vegas apartment with a gun and forcing the tenant into the bathroom, while his female prostitute friend ransacked the place.
Ivey agreed to plead guilty to felony robbery, and in exchange, prosecutors dropped the remaining felony charges. He’s been in custody since his arrest and will receive credit for time served.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here