*The 27th floor of Atlanta’s midtown W Hotel was all abuzz on Wednesday night with a private, Hennessy Black sponsored affair – The ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Atlanta Legends Mixer – honoring some of the city’s music legends.
Hosted by music moguls, Jermaine Dupri and Devyne Stephens, Rapper T.I., Singer Pebbles, Producer Michael Mauldin, Ent. Lawyer Kendall Minter, and Noontime Entertainment Execs were all feted at the swanky hotspot with sweeping views of the city for lending their talents to the cause of putting Atlanta, aka the capitol of the Dirty South, on the map in the music industry.
Supported by their well-known peers such as Johnta Austin; Da Brat; Jazze Pha; Shanti Das; Kawan ‘KP’ Prather and more, the group of talented achievers were recognized during a brief presentation where they were given tokens of appreciation for their contributions.
Atlanta politicians, Kwanza Hall, Ceaser Mitchell and former mayor, Bill Campbell, who have always been supportive of Atlanta’s music scene, were also on hand to show their support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here