*The 27th floor of Atlanta’s midtown W Hotel was all abuzz on Wednesday night with a private, Hennessy Black sponsored affair – The ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Atlanta Legends Mixer – honoring some of the city’s music legends.
Hosted by music moguls, Jermaine Dupri and Devyne Stephens, Rapper T.I., Singer Pebbles, Producer Michael Mauldin, Ent. Lawyer Kendall Minter, and Noontime Entertainment Execs were all feted at the swanky hotspot with sweeping views of the city for lending their talents to the cause of putting Atlanta, aka the capitol of the Dirty South, on the map in the music industry.
Supported by their well-known peers such as Johnta Austin; Da Brat; Jazze Pha; Shanti Das; Kawan ‘KP’ Prather and more, the group of talented achievers were recognized during a brief presentation where they were given tokens of appreciation for their contributions.
Atlanta politicians, Kwanza Hall, Ceaser Mitchell and former mayor, Bill Campbell, who have always been supportive of Atlanta’s music scene, were also on hand to show their support.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here