*The 27th floor of Atlanta’s midtown W Hotel was all abuzz on Wednesday night with a private, Hennessy Black sponsored affair – The ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Atlanta Legends Mixer – honoring some of the city’s music legends.
Hosted by music moguls, Jermaine Dupri and Devyne Stephens, Rapper T.I., Singer Pebbles, Producer Michael Mauldin, Ent. Lawyer Kendall Minter, and Noontime Entertainment Execs were all feted at the swanky hotspot with sweeping views of the city for lending their talents to the cause of putting Atlanta, aka the capitol of the Dirty South, on the map in the music industry.
Supported by their well-known peers such as Johnta Austin; Da Brat; Jazze Pha; Shanti Das; Kawan ‘KP’ Prather and more, the group of talented achievers were recognized during a brief presentation where they were given tokens of appreciation for their contributions.
Atlanta politicians, Kwanza Hall, Ceaser Mitchell and former mayor, Bill Campbell, who have always been supportive of Atlanta’s music scene, were also on hand to show their support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here