*The 27th floor of Atlanta’s midtown W Hotel was all abuzz on Wednesday night with a private, Hennessy Black sponsored affair – The ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Atlanta Legends Mixer – honoring some of the city’s music legends.
Hosted by music moguls, Jermaine Dupri and Devyne Stephens, Rapper T.I., Singer Pebbles, Producer Michael Mauldin, Ent. Lawyer Kendall Minter, and Noontime Entertainment Execs were all feted at the swanky hotspot with sweeping views of the city for lending their talents to the cause of putting Atlanta, aka the capitol of the Dirty South, on the map in the music industry.
Supported by their well-known peers such as Johnta Austin; Da Brat; Jazze Pha; Shanti Das; Kawan ‘KP’ Prather and more, the group of talented achievers were recognized during a brief presentation where they were given tokens of appreciation for their contributions.
Atlanta politicians, Kwanza Hall, Ceaser Mitchell and former mayor, Bill Campbell, who have always been supportive of Atlanta’s music scene, were also on hand to show their support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here