*The 27th floor of Atlanta’s midtown W Hotel was all abuzz on Wednesday night with a private, Hennessy Black sponsored affair – The ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Atlanta Legends Mixer – honoring some of the city’s music legends.
Hosted by music moguls, Jermaine Dupri and Devyne Stephens, Rapper T.I., Singer Pebbles, Producer Michael Mauldin, Ent. Lawyer Kendall Minter, and Noontime Entertainment Execs were all feted at the swanky hotspot with sweeping views of the city for lending their talents to the cause of putting Atlanta, aka the capitol of the Dirty South, on the map in the music industry.
Supported by their well-known peers such as Johnta Austin; Da Brat; Jazze Pha; Shanti Das; Kawan ‘KP’ Prather and more, the group of talented achievers were recognized during a brief presentation where they were given tokens of appreciation for their contributions.
Atlanta politicians, Kwanza Hall, Ceaser Mitchell and former mayor, Bill Campbell, who have always been supportive of Atlanta’s music scene, were also on hand to show their support.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here