Pilar claims Deion is worth $250 Million and says the TX Supreme Court shouldn’t have any sympathy for him…nor should they change the support structure that has already been put in place.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple was married for 13 years, but it appears they just shared a home for the sake of their three kids for the most part. Since the home was a $5.7 million spacious mansion, sharing it may not have been too hard. It’s not like they were bumping into each other.
Pilar has filed her own legal docs; and names some of the things she needs $10K per month for:
— $2,000/month for a special diet for the kids
— $900/month on uniforms and shoes for the kids’ sports activities
— $500/ month on the children’s cell phones
OKaaay, that’s $3400…
Meanwhile Deion filed docs with the Supreme Court challenging the court order; which was established last May in a lower court. The football legend says the amount he has been ordered to pay is simply not fair, and claims it is SIX TIMES more than Texas law requires.
Deion Sanders was not ordered to pay spousal support.
Pilar’s lawyer tells TMZ, “Once again, Mr. Sanders has not followed the Court’s direct orders and has attempted to make up his own rules. It is clear that he still thinks he is ‘above the law.'”
No ruling from the court yet on Deion’s challenge.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here