Pilar claims Deion is worth $250 Million and says the TX Supreme Court shouldn’t have any sympathy for him…nor should they change the support structure that has already been put in place.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple was married for 13 years, but it appears they just shared a home for the sake of their three kids for the most part. Since the home was a $5.7 million spacious mansion, sharing it may not have been too hard. It’s not like they were bumping into each other.
Pilar has filed her own legal docs; and names some of the things she needs $10K per month for:
— $2,000/month for a special diet for the kids
— $900/month on uniforms and shoes for the kids’ sports activities
— $500/ month on the children’s cell phones
OKaaay, that’s $3400…
Meanwhile Deion filed docs with the Supreme Court challenging the court order; which was established last May in a lower court. The football legend says the amount he has been ordered to pay is simply not fair, and claims it is SIX TIMES more than Texas law requires.
Deion Sanders was not ordered to pay spousal support.
Pilar’s lawyer tells TMZ, “Once again, Mr. Sanders has not followed the Court’s direct orders and has attempted to make up his own rules. It is clear that he still thinks he is ‘above the law.'”
No ruling from the court yet on Deion’s challenge.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here