Pilar claims Deion is worth $250 Million and says the TX Supreme Court shouldn’t have any sympathy for him…nor should they change the support structure that has already been put in place.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The couple was married for 13 years, but it appears they just shared a home for the sake of their three kids for the most part. Since the home was a $5.7 million spacious mansion, sharing it may not have been too hard. It’s not like they were bumping into each other.
Pilar has filed her own legal docs; and names some of the things she needs $10K per month for:
— $2,000/month for a special diet for the kids
— $900/month on uniforms and shoes for the kids’ sports activities
— $500/ month on the children’s cell phones
OKaaay, that’s $3400…
Meanwhile Deion filed docs with the Supreme Court challenging the court order; which was established last May in a lower court. The football legend says the amount he has been ordered to pay is simply not fair, and claims it is SIX TIMES more than Texas law requires.
Deion Sanders was not ordered to pay spousal support.
Pilar’s lawyer tells TMZ, “Once again, Mr. Sanders has not followed the Court’s direct orders and has attempted to make up his own rules. It is clear that he still thinks he is ‘above the law.'”
No ruling from the court yet on Deion’s challenge.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here