*Clint Eastwood has taken a lot of heat for his empty chair routine at the Republican National Convention, but Denzel Washington still has love for the star.
“I have the utmost respect for him as an actor and as a director,” Washington said. “He’s my hero.”
Although Washington supported Obama in 2008, he He calls himself an independent and said in this election he isn’t committing to either side.
“I listen to both sides of the argument and try to make an assessment,” he said.
Washington was in Washington D.C. along with Olympic champion Michael Phelps and R&B singer Ashanti for an event sponsored by the Boys and Girls Club of America.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here