*Ever since Michelle Obama delivered her Democratic National Convention speech in a Tracy Reese dress, the designer says her label has been flooded with inquires about how people can get their hands on the garment.
“Our Facebook page lit up and our website went crazy!” she told Access Hollywood on Wednesday. “We’ve had tons of requests for the dress already.”
Reese says it was “an incredible thrill” to watch one of her designs on the first lady. “Especially for such an important moment. The dress has a bit of luminescence to it and I think it just all really worked, but she’s got an amazing figure.”
The frock was pink with a blue, bronze and gray scalloped hem, which Michelle paired with pink suede pumps from J. Crew.
“She’s so easy to dress and I loved that the arm hole was cut in and it showed her beautiful shoulders and arms,” Tracy continued.
The famed designer, who also appeared on “Today” this morning [scroll down to watch], was glad to see that dress worked on multiple levels.
“[It] still had strength, but was feminine… kind of at the essence of who [Michelle] is,” she told Access.
And Michelle might be sporting more Tracy Reese in the near future.
“We might see her in a few [of my designs] in the next few weeks,” Tracy revealed with a smile.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here