*Ever since Michelle Obama delivered her Democratic National Convention speech in a Tracy Reese dress, the designer says her label has been flooded with inquires about how people can get their hands on the garment.
“Our Facebook page lit up and our website went crazy!” she told Access Hollywood on Wednesday. “We’ve had tons of requests for the dress already.”
Reese says it was “an incredible thrill” to watch one of her designs on the first lady. “Especially for such an important moment. The dress has a bit of luminescence to it and I think it just all really worked, but she’s got an amazing figure.”
The frock was pink with a blue, bronze and gray scalloped hem, which Michelle paired with pink suede pumps from J. Crew.
“She’s so easy to dress and I loved that the arm hole was cut in and it showed her beautiful shoulders and arms,” Tracy continued.
The famed designer, who also appeared on “Today” this morning [scroll down to watch], was glad to see that dress worked on multiple levels.
“[It] still had strength, but was feminine… kind of at the essence of who [Michelle] is,” she told Access.
And Michelle might be sporting more Tracy Reese in the near future.
“We might see her in a few [of my designs] in the next few weeks,” Tracy revealed with a smile.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here