Some of them have been taken from stores, their homes, on their way to school, but now we’re hearing that a child was abducted from a school.
On Wednesday, Sept. 12, a 13-year-old Detroit boy told authorities and school officials that he had been abducted from his school, Wayne Elementary School on Courville Street.
He saw two men knocking on the door of his school and he opened the locked door for them. But, what happened next is unthinkable.
The boy was snatched by the two men and taken to an abandoned house near the school and raped.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here