Some of them have been taken from stores, their homes, on their way to school, but now we’re hearing that a child was abducted from a school.
On Wednesday, Sept. 12, a 13-year-old Detroit boy told authorities and school officials that he had been abducted from his school, Wayne Elementary School on Courville Street.
He saw two men knocking on the door of his school and he opened the locked door for them. But, what happened next is unthinkable.
The boy was snatched by the two men and taken to an abandoned house near the school and raped.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here