*In an interview with Global Grind, rapper and saved man, Earl “DMX” Simmons, revealed that he is now a deacon at his church.
When asked about preaching and studying the Bible, here is what he said:
“Yeah, I read the whole bible. I just been made a deacon at the church I used to go to – Morning Star. I would like my first sermon to be there or inYonkers. The biggest step is not in the studying, reading, but the wanting to change the way you live. Wanting different things for yourself, and making that change because if you still want to drink and smoke, you could read as much as you want, that doesn’t mean you’re ready.”
Can you imagine him at the front of the church yelling in his ‘Rough Rider’s Voice’ the Lord’s Prayer?
That sermon is going to be interesting, but possibly quite perplexing.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here