*I recently drove the Chrysler 200 Limited Convertible and the Chrysler 200 LX.
Let me just say, Chrysler is doing something right! Check it out!!!
THE CAR: CHRYSLER 200 LIMITED CONVERTIBLE
Style, CHECK! Comfort – CHECK! Affordability – CHECK! It’s clear you need to CHECK out this car! Some cars look good as they roll down the road. Sometimes you look good in the car as it rolls down the road. And, sometimes, when you get lucky, you AND the car look good as you roll down the road. That’s the 200! The airy interior is trendy and has a warm and fuzzy feeling. The deep, auburn pearl exterior makes the car look luscious and rich, as does the premium leather-trimmed bucket seats, black trim and light frost beige seat interior. There are lots of reasons to like this 2-door vehicle. You want to know some of them? Well, CHECK it out!
VEHICLE AT A GLANCE: 6-speed automatic transmission, 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT engine, advanced multistage front airbags, supplemental front seat-mounted side airbags, LATCH-Ready Child Seat Anchor System, antilock 4-wheel disc brakes, electronic stability control, traction control, Bluetooth® streaming audio, remote USB port, 6.5-inch touch screen display.
MSRP: $35, 310
FUEL ECONOMY: 19/29
THE DRIVE: FANTASTIC!!!!!!
THE CAR: CHRYSLER 200 LX
Ok, I gotta be honest. I love this car. Why is easy to answer. In fact, there are any number of reasons to like the Chrysler 200. I could talk about the power and handling. I could talk about the cozy and classy interior. I could talk about its stylish body or its cool instrument panel. I could talk about all that and much more. But, I’d much rather just drive!!
VEHICLE AT A GLANCE: 0-60 in 9.6 seconds; 2.4-liter I4 connected to a six-speed automatic transmission, 3.6-liter Pentastar V6, double overhead cam (DOHC), cylinders: inline 4, Valves: 16, valve timing: variable, torque: 166 ft-lbs. @ 4400 rpm, 283 horsepower and 270 foot-pounds of torque,18-inch polished aluminum wheels, heated front seats and leather upholstery, USB port, Bluetooth streaming audio and DVD video capability; cargo capacity, all seats in place: 14.0 cu.ft.
MSRP: Starting at $18,995
FUEL ECONOMY: 19/29
THE DRIVE: INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
Darlene Donloe is an entertainment journalist based in Southern California. Contact her at [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here