The singer is riding the wave of her rising popularity.
During an interview with YouKNowIGotSoul.com, she described her new album, “Perfectly Imperfect” (in stores now) as a painting of her heart.
Her single, “I Don’t Care” truly represents her position in life right now.
“Yeah, the song just really came from the heart, she said. “It was an experience that I was going through around the time of the album, so it really just ties everything together. It just makes people feel.”
Elle released a mixtape to tease the ears of R&B fans worldwide and one song made it on the official debut project: “So Fly.”
“Well “So Fly” and the title “Perfectly Imperfect” go hand in hand. It’s just reinforcing the idea that we should just accept who we are and where we’re at and where we’re not at. We just need to love ourselves and that’s kind of the theme of the album.”
Elle Varner is the singer of popular single, “Refill.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here