The singer is riding the wave of her rising popularity.
During an interview with YouKNowIGotSoul.com, she described her new album, “Perfectly Imperfect” (in stores now) as a painting of her heart.
Her single, “I Don’t Care” truly represents her position in life right now.
“Yeah, the song just really came from the heart, she said. “It was an experience that I was going through around the time of the album, so it really just ties everything together. It just makes people feel.”
Elle released a mixtape to tease the ears of R&B fans worldwide and one song made it on the official debut project: “So Fly.”
“Well “So Fly” and the title “Perfectly Imperfect” go hand in hand. It’s just reinforcing the idea that we should just accept who we are and where we’re at and where we’re not at. We just need to love ourselves and that’s kind of the theme of the album.”
Elle Varner is the singer of popular single, “Refill.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Five #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Minneapolis
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here