*Oscar Generale is a branding expert, a multi-media mogul, and a curator of lifestyles of the rich and fabulous.
EURweb.com proudly welcomes Oscar as a new guest commentator to share his expertise on branding, show business, the international marketplace and more. We are pleased that our brand of news and entertainment has scored so highly with the Oscar Generale camp, and we anticipate his insight.
Oscar Generale, The New O. G. The Original Guru of Business & Style comments on what most entrepreneurs and venture capitalists want to identify which is, how do you know when you have a good business deal? “The first step in recognizing a good business deal is discerning that the property would like to expand its market in other countries.”
This is a business model that Oscar knows all too well as a product placement king. Mr. Generale branded Rebecca Jewelry with pop stars Rihanna and Pink in two music videos among many other high profile deals.
The Italian born Generale recently flew from Hollywood to Milan to be the guest of the most important Fashion Designers for the presentation of their new collections during Fashion Week 2012.
Oscar supported Amfar as always, and he has previously supported them in Cannes, Los Angeles and New York. His table bought a $100.000 USD Limited Edition Louis Vuitton trunk at the stellar event which was held at La Permanente.
Oscar was on the red carpet at Amfar with his girlfriend Denny Mendez. They were elegant and charming, with Denny wearing a huge Haute Couture dress by Liborio, and a glamorous pair of Pasquale Bruni diamond earrings.
Denny Mendez received glorious compliments from Sharon Stone, the host of the Charity Event. Branding is making sure that your name, your face and your product are positioned among the right people, at the right time, in the right place and for the right reasons.
For more on Oscar Generale, The New O. G. and Original Guru of Business & Style, visit www.OscarGeneraleProductions.com
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here