You’ve picked the lock, scaled the walls, and are loading up a bag full of loot when bam, the lights come on, and you turn to see the homeowner, staring at you with a confused / angry look – and then you’re just as confused, because you’re thinking, hey wait, I know that guy from somewhere…
That scenario happened to a poor, unfortunate criminal last week. If you hadn’t heard, the guy that criminal was robbing turned out to be a jacked-to-the-max LL Cool J, who proceeded to beat the utter snot out of the guy.
That got us to thinking: aside from LL, who are the rappers you’d be safe robbing – and who are the ones that would absolutely beat the crap out of you?
These are our picks.
GOOD IDEA: Snoop Dogg (or Lion). Quite possibly high / passed out at the time.
BAD IDEA: DMX. For the psycho factor – and there’s sure to be some mean dogs around.
GOOD IDEA: Rick Ross. Probably would fall over exhausted after one punch. Easy to escape from.
BAD IDEA: Flo Rida. No way. Could probably rip most people in two; that guy’s built like a linebacker.
GOOD IDEA: Lil Wayne. Shouldn’t be too intimidating in person. Plus, he’s probably in some other part of the house, practicing his guitar.
BAD IDEA: Drake. You just never know with those Canadians, and that club showdown with Chris Brown showed us a lot.
GOOD IDEA: Jay-Z. Will be off somewhere changing diapers.
BAD IDEA: MC Hammer. What would be worth stealing in his house, anyways?
GOOD IDEA: Nelly. Somehow, we don’t think he’d be that tough. Those years with Ashanti have probably mellowed him.
BAD IDEA: P. Diddy. Certainly not afraid to be around gunplay.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here