*During Sunday’s live broadcast of “Oprah’s Lifeclass” featuring Iyanla Vanzant, clips from the life coach’s new series “Iyanla: Fix My Life” premiered — including a snippet of her time with Evelyn Lozada, the estranged wife of ex-NFL star Chad Johnson. [Scroll down to watch.]
“Explosive secrets are uncovered and difficult truths are faced in the powerful two-part series premiere airing Saturday, September 15 and 22 at 10 p.m. ET/PT,” announced OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network on Tuesday.
Earlier this summer, Vanzant visited Miami to meet newlyweds Johnson and Lozada and explore the couple’s publicly volatile relationship. Despite Johnson choosing not to participate in the session, Vanzant and Lozada connected one-on-one and tapped into the deep-rooted anger, resentment and insecurities that have plagued Lozada.
Weeks later, after the allegations of a domestic violence incident came to light, “Vanzant reconnected with an emotionally raw Lozada in New York for a no-holds-barred conversation that details the eye-opening events of the night that led Lozada to file for divorce,” the network states.
Below, watch a clip from Evelyn’s episode during a sneak peek of the entire “Iyanla: Fix My Life” season. (Evelyn’s snippet is at 40 seconds.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here