*During Sunday’s live broadcast of “Oprah’s Lifeclass” featuring Iyanla Vanzant, clips from the life coach’s new series “Iyanla: Fix My Life” premiered — including a snippet of her time with Evelyn Lozada, the estranged wife of ex-NFL star Chad Johnson. [Scroll down to watch.]
“Explosive secrets are uncovered and difficult truths are faced in the powerful two-part series premiere airing Saturday, September 15 and 22 at 10 p.m. ET/PT,” announced OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network on Tuesday.
Earlier this summer, Vanzant visited Miami to meet newlyweds Johnson and Lozada and explore the couple’s publicly volatile relationship. Despite Johnson choosing not to participate in the session, Vanzant and Lozada connected one-on-one and tapped into the deep-rooted anger, resentment and insecurities that have plagued Lozada.
Weeks later, after the allegations of a domestic violence incident came to light, “Vanzant reconnected with an emotionally raw Lozada in New York for a no-holds-barred conversation that details the eye-opening events of the night that led Lozada to file for divorce,” the network states.
Below, watch a clip from Evelyn’s episode during a sneak peek of the entire “Iyanla: Fix My Life” season. (Evelyn’s snippet is at 40 seconds.)
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here