*During Sunday’s live broadcast of “Oprah’s Lifeclass” featuring Iyanla Vanzant, clips from the life coach’s new series “Iyanla: Fix My Life” premiered — including a snippet of her time with Evelyn Lozada, the estranged wife of ex-NFL star Chad Johnson. [Scroll down to watch.]
“Explosive secrets are uncovered and difficult truths are faced in the powerful two-part series premiere airing Saturday, September 15 and 22 at 10 p.m. ET/PT,” announced OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network on Tuesday.
Earlier this summer, Vanzant visited Miami to meet newlyweds Johnson and Lozada and explore the couple’s publicly volatile relationship. Despite Johnson choosing not to participate in the session, Vanzant and Lozada connected one-on-one and tapped into the deep-rooted anger, resentment and insecurities that have plagued Lozada.
Weeks later, after the allegations of a domestic violence incident came to light, “Vanzant reconnected with an emotionally raw Lozada in New York for a no-holds-barred conversation that details the eye-opening events of the night that led Lozada to file for divorce,” the network states.
Below, watch a clip from Evelyn’s episode during a sneak peek of the entire “Iyanla: Fix My Life” season. (Evelyn’s snippet is at 40 seconds.)
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here