*During Sunday’s live broadcast of “Oprah’s Lifeclass” featuring Iyanla Vanzant, clips from the life coach’s new series “Iyanla: Fix My Life” premiered — including a snippet of her time with Evelyn Lozada, the estranged wife of ex-NFL star Chad Johnson. [Scroll down to watch.]
“Explosive secrets are uncovered and difficult truths are faced in the powerful two-part series premiere airing Saturday, September 15 and 22 at 10 p.m. ET/PT,” announced OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network on Tuesday.
Earlier this summer, Vanzant visited Miami to meet newlyweds Johnson and Lozada and explore the couple’s publicly volatile relationship. Despite Johnson choosing not to participate in the session, Vanzant and Lozada connected one-on-one and tapped into the deep-rooted anger, resentment and insecurities that have plagued Lozada.
Weeks later, after the allegations of a domestic violence incident came to light, “Vanzant reconnected with an emotionally raw Lozada in New York for a no-holds-barred conversation that details the eye-opening events of the night that led Lozada to file for divorce,” the network states.
Below, watch a clip from Evelyn’s episode during a sneak peek of the entire “Iyanla: Fix My Life” season. (Evelyn’s snippet is at 40 seconds.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here